• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Grand Theft Auto Community Is Struggling to Cope Without a GTA 6 Release Date

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

I kinda get it. R* are fucking with us now. 0 data on GTA is a no-go. They should AT LEAST give us some form of info, as do ALL devs.

But guess they're too busy counting the dollars earned on those overly expensive Shark cards that FUCKING IMBECILES keep buying.
This way, there is no rush because GTA5 is earning them truckloads of money.

The people whining the hardest probably have a big part in the reason why they remain silent.

Not a biggie for me, GTA died for me when they decided to milk the cow once more for PS5/XSX.

Its shameless. GTA was a staple in the gaming business but they are just pushing themselves out with this attitude.

Fuck GTA. There are more games to enjoy.

RoboCain

Rockstar loooves doing this.

The trailer will show, then months without nothing, then the release date announcement (like 6 to 12 months in the future), then a delay, then a buggy launch on consoles only. Twelve months later, the cycle will start again for the PC version.

Just play something else. Even in the game is good, nothing deserves this kind of hype.

I kinda get it. R* are fucking with us now. 0 data on GTA is a no-go. They should AT LEAST give us some form of info, as do ALL devs.

But guess they're too busy counting the dollars earned on those overly expensive Shark cards that FUCKING IMBECILES keep buying.
This way, there is no rush because GTA5 is earning them truckloads of money.

The people whining the hardest probably have a big part in the reason why they remain silent.

Not a biggie for me, GTA died for me when they decided to milk the cow once more for PS5/XSX.

Its shameless. GTA was a staple in the gaming business but they are just pushing themselves out with this attitude.

Fuck GTA. There are more games to enjoy.

I guarantee you will be buying GTA 6 at launch lol.

It is unbelievable GTA 5 came out on 360/ps3 though. Skipped a whole fucking gen without a new GTA.

bad guy

as bad as Danny Zuko in gym knickers
I'd rather have had another GTA3, Vice City and SA than GTA6. Games are too big for their own good these days.

I guarantee you will be buying GTA 6 at launch lol.

It is unbelievable GTA 5 came out on 360/ps3 though. Skipped a whole fucking gen without a new GTA.
No I wont. Im 10 years older than I was when GTA5 launched.

I was a big Saints Row/ Sandbox fan then. Not so much now.
I dont have as much time as then and I mostly enjoy Adventure games/ Shooters/ Racers now.

Honestly I dont give 10 shits when it will release and I wont buy it because I've played GTA since 1998 and the formula has worn off for me. :)

amigastar

Rockstar is really pissing me off, honestly. That GTA Online stupid success is preventing Rockstar from revealing GTA VI release date and trailer.

I'd rather have had another GTA3, Vice City and SA than GTA6. Games are too big for their own good these days.
Rockstar is one of the few AAA studios going out of their way to make revolutionary games. Do I wish they had a studio who made smaller games, like Bully, yes. But I wouldn't mind if GTA 6 comes out in 2025. The longer the wait the better the game

Rockstar is really pissing me off, honestly. That GTA Online stupid success is preventing Rockstar from revealing GTA VI release date and trailer.
Rockstar have stated they don't want to put excess pressure on their devs(like they have in past). This probably means they are setting a release date they are confident they can hit. Which hopefully means no delays once initial GTA 6 date is given

FeralEcho

Perhaps they should consider getting a life?
Come on man....if it was some yearly release I would agree with you but its been 10 years....10 years since the last GTA game, it's ridiculous.If this was my favourite franchise I'd be the same as them.Rockstar is the last studio we should cut some slack considering they've been releasing GTA V on 3 generations of consoles,they keep on refusing to give fans a next gen patch for RDR2 and their last GTA release was an insulting mess of a rerelease with the GTA Trilogy all whilst delisting the original better versions of the trilogy from the stores and now they keep trolling the community with images from GTA Online.They deserve the middle finger at this point.Fuck'em.

amigastar

Rockstar have stated they don't want to put excess pressure on their devs(like they have in past). This probably means they are setting a release date they are confident they can hit. Which hopefully means no delays once initial GTA 6 date is given
Ok, thats fine by me, if that is the reason I'm ok with it otherwise they are pissing me off like i said.

FeralEcho

Lmao "pressure on the devs" Someone please wake the devs from cryosleep and tell them it's been 10 years not 10 months. Pressure after 10 years 😂 oh man,that was a good laugh.

Top Bottom