• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Guardian Collectors Edition is up at Amazon!

Ordered one from shopto and it come in shopto's own cardboard box in perfect condition. Statue is perfect as well.

Would not order a collectors from amazon again. I'm appalled by their disregard.

Another big plus for shopto is they sent it via DPD and they give you a time to the nearest hour and you can text or do whatever you want.

Amazon cheapen out and send it via Royal Mail, who came whenever. Actually got mine at 4.30pm. The parcel had actually arrived at the local depot that morning. I saw a Royal Mail delivery van call to a neighbours house at 1.30pm and drove off. RM aren't very organised and turn up whenever with parcels in their dirty vans. DPD are very professional. Scanuk use them for delivering PC parts, really good firm.

I'd call amazonuk to be banned from GAF, shopto have been great.

I'm always impressed by ShopTo's delivery but I think that lends itself to a smaller operation. Amazon has kind of descended into a shitshow the last few years with the ubiquity of Prime and the increased work load they have during the winter period.

I'm always impressed by ShopTo's delivery but I think that lends itself to a smaller operation. Amazon has kind of descended into a shitshow the last few years with the ubiquity of Prime and the increased work load they have during the winter period.

I shudder the thought of paying for Prime and receiving TLG in such a manner. Someone out there would've been I'm sure. With Royal Mail I wasted a day hanging around, it should've been on the lunch time van, not the oh shit we fucked up 4.30pm in the dark with the day over van. Depot said 5am it arrived on the tracking yet they can't deliver it on time. RM are okay for through the letterbox stuff but parcels are a no for me. DPD was so convenient letting me know within hour I could get stuff done. First world problems but it's 2016 and amazon like to think they've got it all sorted are a savvy new age tech co. They now have an image cheapskate chancers.

Just to note I don't blame RM for the condition, that's all on amazon but not only do they not bother packaging the item so its get fucked over they chose the lousiest way to post a large parcel in the UK. Says it all about them.

I just got mine from amazon.uk and the outerbox is in a very bad condition.The box is dirty,beat up,has a tape around it,and 3 label stickers on it (one from amazon and 2 from the courier service.)

As for the inside thankfully everything looks ok except that on one side of Trico's face it has 2 whiskers instead of 3 that it has on the other side.Is that normal?How many whiskers should it have? Six or five?

Anyway i am extremely disappointed by amazon.uk. I will never again order a CE from them.

Return it but last I checked they're sold out. Honestly better off saving that money for a Trico statue down the road like they did for SotC.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't see this topic before. Amazon.com also send mine sans box, shipping labels on the item. I emailed the CEO (where things supposedly get sorted out), not only to complain about it, but explaining how I go to competitors for smaller LEs, due to the company's lack of care on packaging. I got a response which was essentially "sorry, let us know if it happens again". Nothing about resolving the issue that has plagued many, and even caused some account bans.

Maybe that email should get more mails sent AND photos attached, to show the "quality" care.

Received my CE today from Amazon.com and I'm very pleased. It came in a shipping box neatly packed with extra padding inside for protection like anything else I have ever bought from them and everything is MINT condition. Not a scratch, dent or smudge. Couldn't be more pleased.

AgeEighty

Finally opened my CE. The statue is a great sculpt and is nicely detailed, but I guess I didn't read the description because I was expecting resin or polystone or something... not plastic. Oh well.

Bought this and the vanilla game.

The steelbook is one of the best I've ever seen if not the best absolutely lovely cover design

sublimit

Banned
Return it but last I checked they're sold out. Honestly better off saving that money for a Trico statue down the road like they did for SotC.

Yeah i thought so too.And i managed to remove most of the stickers without damaging the box.The contents were fine except for one whisker which is probably missing but i don't really care tbh.

Top Bottom