• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Guardian - TGS Screens [With Bonus Ico/SotC PS3 Screen]

Yoboman

h6RtW.jpg

Is it me or is Toriko way larger than last year in this pic?

Ranger X

This Collection (well, I hope it will be a collection) and TLG are such "day one"s for me it's not even funny.
I really can't wait. Replaying SOTC in full 30fps+ glory will be amazing.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Is Sony's conference gonna have a live stream or a live blog at least?

ULTROS! said:
Is Sony's conference gonna have a live stream or a live blog at least?

We know that Sony said that they're going to be streaming stage shows the first day. We just don't know exactly what they are and if they're going to stream them live.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /news/201009/images/00033454/ATEt85t215i13V62lLi94r6HZCw494oc.html on this server.

Aaaah! Wtf?

consoul

DidntKnowJack said:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /news/201009/images/00033454/ATEt85t215i13V62lLi94r6HZCw494oc.html on this server.

Aaaah! Wtf?
Try pasting the link into your address bar and hitting enter.

Johnas

I haven't been truly excited for a game in a while now, but all of this is making up for it.

I don't really care if Ico and SotC are separate or one package, but I doubt they'd separate them. More people need to play Ico, out of the two previous games SotC was definitely the higher profile game.

The press conference streams live here, it starts at 1 pm Tokyo Time (check your local time here). The conference center opens three hours before the actual conference so there might be some news filtering through.

source: GtPlanet

Sickboy007 said:
The press conference streams live here, it starts at 1 pm Tokyo Time (check your local time here). The conference centers opens three hours before the actual conference so there might be some news filtering through.

Midnight for me, not bad at all.

i haven't even played the game & i already have a E.T. like connection to that dragon bird puppy or whatever the heck that thing actually is. It's true people, Ueda makes magic!

StuBurns

Banned
NonexistentK said:
i haven't even played the game & i already have a E.T. like connection to that dragon bird puppy or whatever the heck that thing actually is. It's true people, Ueda makes magic!
Great, now I'm going to have this in my head forever.
600full-the-neverending-story-photo.jpg

I can't believe I didn't link them earlier.

Salaadin

Sickboy007 said:
The press conference streams live here, it starts at 1 pm Tokyo Time (check your local time here). The conference center opens three hours before the actual conference so there might be some news filtering through.

It only at midnight on the east coast? Why has everything Ive been reading saying 2am

jiggle said:
is the sony conference the same thing as the team ico stage event?

Nope, Ueda and his team should have a separate press conference later at 3 pm Tokyo Time.

But I hope we can expect at least a trailer at the Sony conference.

Persona7

Banned
I want replay ICO pretty badly in HD.

I never was able to get into SOTC like everybody else did, maybe this will finally be that breaking point.

Sickboy007 said:
Nope, Ueda and his team should have a separate press conference later at 3 pm Tokyo Time.

But I hope we can expect at least a trailer at the Sony conference.

any idea on if that separate conference will be streamed live?

beast786

I wont be able to make it for TLG. But I think I can make it to sony Press .

Cant wait to see what they have to show. GT5 and TLG, SCEJ has my complete attention.

StuBurns

Banned
Totobeni said:
Omega Boost 2 or Demon's Souls 2 or burst...
Omega Boost 2 would be awesome, till the second Kojima announces ZoE3 and everyone forgets it exists.

Omega Boost is the most impressive PS1 game though, 60fps, incredible.

Kagari said:
Sure that wasn't ICO collection?

I was thinking of that but it's been revealed that at least in Japan the games will be sold separately. So if it were them then wouldn't they count as two games?

Erigu

SolidSnakex said:
I was thinking of that but it's been revealed that at least in Japan the games will be sold separately.
FamiTsû didn't explicitly say that, but did list the two titles separately. Wait and see, I guess...

when this comes out, it will complete my holy trinity of most (and best) anticipated ps3 games. The other two being Metal Gear Solid 4 and God of War 3. :D

Top Bottom