• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Man On Earth S2 |OT| Dammit, Phil - Sundays 9/8c

barik

I love that there's now this runner of famous people showing up and instantly getting killed. Decent episode overall.

sammex

I love that there's now this runner of famous people showing up and instantly getting killed. Decent episode overall.

Yeah and the timing was perfect, it was almost as if you barely had time to register it.

"Oh look it's Jack Bla..."
<BOOM>

JeTmAn81

LOL season 3 never even got a thread huh. Let's keep this train rolling!

Watching the premiere, nice to see the show continues its tradition of bringing on notable guest actors and
immediately murdering them
. I freaked out when I saw
Jack Black
and then...

Kaizer

Banned
I kinda gave up on this towards the latter half of last season, right around when they introduced the kid. Decided to check out the new season though & so far I've enjoyed both episodes that have aired. Definitely interested in seeing where they go with this boat plot.

Arkeband

Banned
The running joke of
killing off a famous celebrity playing a new character
within the first minute of a season is hysterical.

Wiig being a female Tandy is too good.

SuperPac

I really like how the show has evolved. And its datker notes are really dark. Love this sort of comedic serial drama thing that’s been going on in TV with this, good place and a few others.

big ander

I'm the opposite of those in here it seems. I liked the first half of s3 a lot but it dipped as it went on and I'm not a fan of the tone of s4 so far. Not making good use of the ensemble at all.

Kaizer

Banned
I'm the opposite of those in here it seems. I liked the first half of s3 a lot but it dipped as it went on and I'm not a fan of the tone of s4 so far. Not making good use of the ensemble at all.

I can agree with you that the rest of the cast hasn't had a ton to do or work with yet, but I guess I'm just glad to see them moving into new territory again. As someone who also dipped on the latter half of S3, I think this show has a tendency to get bad anytime they stick in one area for too long since they have a bad habit of running the well dry on story bits or simply drag things out for too long. They could totally end up doing that again with this arc, but for now I'm interested in seeing where they end up.

Top Bottom