• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

uWgyYgA.jpg

The NeoGAF Tinychat. Come join us for video chat and random nonsense.

http://tinychat.com/tinygaffers

PASSWORD is GAF

Sai-kun

Banned
Koodo said:
How rude that the title doesn't include the word mango in some way.

Very aorta of u

u mad?

lmao, there are too many pics of me shirtless in there. Oh well. ~don't give a fuck~

Still sucks that I'm cam banned!

I stopped in for something around 5 mins, but man it just felt super creepy and strange. Bunch of older guys with like 2 teen girls (possibly fake cams? I don't trust GAF to not scare off women in 2 mins). Felt like FBI would be at my door soon.

Not putting anyone down. To each his own.... but I now know GAF tinychat is not for me.

EDIT: I'll come back later tonight if it's still popping and give it another whirl.

Delio

Er not everyone in there is old men. And they arent fake cams they are real people who acutally talk you need to sit in there for more than a few minutes to know how the people are in there. I mean hell half the guys are gay.

Delio said:
Er not everyone in there is old men. And they arent fake cams they are real people who acutally talk you need to sit in there for more than a few minutes to know how the people are in there. I mean hell half the guys are gay.
Like I said I meant no offense. I'm just saying there was a guy playing a hentai game in there for christ's sake. Just not for me.

SteveWinwood said:
Like I said I meant no offense. I'm just saying there was a guy playing a hentai game in there for christ's sake. Just not for me.

Yeah, I told him to cut it out. He's not even a Gaffer, just found the room from the tinychat directory.

Delio

SteveWinwood said:

Yeah he just came in and started playing it. He has really no baring on the entire room. Pass sweeping judgements if you want but atleast try to stick around for more than a few minutes.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I had a flashing badge, shutter shades, an eyepatch and a bed-sheet cape.
But no you fuckers still wanted nipples.
:p

Top Bottom