• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Forza Motorsport 2 Custom Liveries Parade

Hyoushi

Did a low-effort version of the F355 Challenge from the Sega game. Just used manufacturer decals available, no custom ones.

f355c_sega.jpg

f355c_sega2.jpg

Baka Zeitgeist said:
Nice Metroid design Ezenzer, can't wait to see it finished...

I didn't make this but I found it all alone on the Auction house last night and got it dirt cheap:

4xlhmy8.jpg

I ****ing love Salamander. Very jealous.

I just made an race livery for the Mazda RX-8, what do you think?

It's based in Falkan Motorsports

967008762_a610b56e7f_o.jpg

967009016_d5f13fcf54_o.jpg

If you want to buy one, just PM me here or at the Forza forums (my gt is Pizza Luigi and so is my nickname there obviously)

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
Someone at FM.net made the Dyson/Thetford LMP replica livery with the new Peugeot 908. Red hot. :D

8a278786-a752-4ded-a08f-045cb3c57baa.jpg

066bac2f-9c50-431c-90c2-120ed417a099.jpg

c1b34924-63a0-4229-972a-a62e6c7289f6.jpg

Also, this is a work in progress from a Scarlett Johansson fan.

Joergen said:
I got forza2 on monday and thought I'd try some painting. I quickly checked some tutorials and started painting Scarlett Johansson yesterday for myself cause shes the most gorgeus woman ever, of course.

I'm attempting this picture

lost_in_translation.jpg

Here's what I have after a few hours of learning.

scarlett3.jpg

scarlett4.jpg

scarlett5.jpg

Dont mind the car I just chose something white and boxy to paint on. Oh yeah and its unfinished, I'm going for the full picture naturally.

The reason she's upside down is cause I'll arrange the final likeness as I go along and the changes can be even dramatic and.. you cant recognise somebody as easily when upside down.

So if I find the time to finish this I could try some auctioning to get the achievement in style ;)

Sho Nuff

Banned
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST GOT THE NEW DLC AND MY F*CKING PROFILE IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!! Hundreds of hours of gameplay AND ALL MY F*CKING CARS ARE GONE!

I'm done with this game. Che, tell your people to test this shit.

Are these amazing because you have to draw these things on?

Or can you just upload jpgs and paste them on cars?

EDIT: Wow! I just read the OP, and now I want this game just to do this

Quazar

Smiles and Cries said:
Are these amazing because you have to draw these things on?

Or can you just upload jpgs and paste them on cars?

EDIT: Wow! I just read the OP, and now I want this game just to do this

lol I wish. It's hard stuff. But it makes sense economy wise in FZ2.

Quazar said:
lol I wish. It's hard stuff. But it makes sense economy wise in FZ2.

can you sell a car design over and over again to cash in if you created something really awesome or are you limited to only selling one design (one car)?

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Smiles and Cries said:
can you sell a car design over and over again to cash in if you created something really awesome or are you limited to only selling one design (one car)?

You can sell them over and over. Too bad I traded the game in, I'd have bought some of your cars if they were based on your art....

ah yeah I would basically try and create some stuff based on my paintings, can't afford to buy yet, waiting for the holidays anyway. This is very cool stuff though I want to play with this

thanks for the info.

FightyF

Banned
Sho Nuff said:
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST GOT THE NEW DLC AND MY F*CKING PROFILE IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!! Hundreds of hours of gameplay AND ALL MY F*CKING CARS ARE GONE!

What the shit?

That freaking sucks...I only have one of your cars, I can gift it back to you...but all those gameplay hours... :(

X26

Banned
Sho Nuff said:

Wow, thta's terrible, especially for a game like this. I'm about 10 cars away form collectign them all and if that happened to me I'd break the disk in half

Haven't DL'd the new cars yet, and now I won't at all jsut ot be on the safe side

Hyoushi said:
Did a low-effort version of the F355 Challenge from the Sega game. Just used manufacturer decals available, no custom ones.
Love it, I did the same thing back in forza 1, lovely car and a lovely game :p

I just whipped this up, my second job (the first one was pretty crappy). I'm starting to get the hang of it though, I can still add a lot to this car, but I'm not sure what exactly at the moment...

Atari1.jpg

AtariSide.jpg

AtariBack.jpg

I'm also working on my Shaguar, too bad I'm not good enough to put Mike Myers' face on the side of the car... :(

Thanks Kirbybreezy. Also nice job p3tran on the carbon fiber.

Jube3, cochese, m0dus, Flo_Evans, BenjaminBirdie, op_ivy, trancekr, Dina, MMaRsu where are all you guys? We need to get this thread jumping again.

You guys have to have made some new cars by now.

I think I'm going to put another Duck Hunt car on the AH tonight if anyone's interested.

533628002_c45c491112_o.jpg

xabre

Banned
Sorry to bump this but I never got the opportunity to show off my celica I made several months back due to having no internet for some time -

7w5cswz.jpg

8bqiupt.jpg

That, plus my Tiger Elise are on the AH now if anyone is interested -

6suh2r5.jpg

RanoNL

I made a start with the Aston Martin DB9 (Class U999) Radiant Silvergun/CREATOR 00104 Edition!

33y58o0.jpg

Official Artwork:

Secretary_Igarashi_and_Creator.jpg

Top Bottom