• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Rock drops hints of which DC character he will play

Status
Not open for further replies.

exarkun

How is John Stewart anyone's favorite GL? Boring as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I would want it to be Lobo, but it will prolly be Black Adam. I just think Lobo would translate better to the big screen. More chitty-chatty than Adam

Kuroyume

Banned
Has to be Black Adam. Pretty sure Adam has been both good and evil. Whereas Lobo is kind of one note. And Lobo would look stupid makeup/cgi-wise.

charsace

If he's doing a flat-out villain like Darkseid, please let us get Hollywood Darkseid at some point, complete with sing-a-longs.

Darkseid: What's your name?

Martian Manhunter: I'm Martian Ma...

Darkseid: It doesn't matter what your name is. You see jabroni, you run your mouth to the Darkseid, telling him what he can't and can do. What you're saying sells like 100%, grade A white martian piss.

Darkseid: The Darkseid does what he wants, the Darkseid takes what he wants. And I'm taking this planet from you, you Tamaran fart.

Darkseid: Bigger than Spectre. Stronger than Superman. The greatest thing to hit Earth because the Justice League sucks.

Darkseid: So know your damn role and shut your damn mouth!

Darkseid: If you smmmmmmmmmmmeeeellllllaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! What the Darkseid! Is cooking.

He's got a Black Adam look naturally. So I say that.

I thought the same thing.
Has the build and the hairline already. Fits the look with minimal effort.

As far as him being Darkseid or Lobo, I don't think they want to cover his face. I think they want him as recognizable as possible.

Yoritomo

Darkseid: It doesn't matter what your name is. You see jabroni, you run your mouth to the Darkseid, telling him what he can't and can do. What you're saying sells like 100%, grade A white martian piss.

Darkseid: The Darkseid does what he wants, the Darkseid takes what he wants. And I'm taking this planet from you, you Tamaran fart.

Darkseid: Bigger than Spectre. Stronger than Superman. The greatest thing to hit Earth because the Justice League sucks.

Darkseid: If you smmmmmmmmmmmeeeellllllaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! What the Darkseid! Is cooking.

After reading this, he'd make a great lobo.

Gleethor

Just make this guy Aquaman and we straight:

rOPyEIEl.jpg

Nikolaj is actually my pick for Joker.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Hopefully Black Adam. He's got the look, the physique, and the presence to do the character tremendous justice.

I smell it alright
iVYKvGG.jpg

Sesha

Has he been cast for Justice League or Batman vs. Superman? If so, Martian Manhunter or Lobo seems more likely (Lobo could be a smaller threat that shows up at the beginning, but that would be a waste).

Edit: D'oh. Going by what he said, Black Adam seems probable.

Rock would do very well as Lobo. Just watch some of his attitude/hollywood era promos.

Wouldn't want him to be Darkseid. Michael Ironside forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom