• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Starfield leaker has been arrested - He was also selling stolen copies for $650

mansoor1980

Gold Member
What Do You Want Crying GIF

Tedditalk

Only lower class white people whos mind succumbed to social media believes that 🤡.
It not a lower class thing at all, it just a white american thing because alot of them just do not understand other cultures names, and mock them. I seen them do this with Asians, Arabs, Indians, hispanics, eastern europeans and even western europeans sometimes. I note the ignorance for what it is and the people who engage, report the most egregious instances and keep it moving. They are not worth the energy.

It not a lower class thing at all, it just a white american thing because alot of them just do not understand other cultures names, and mock them. I seen them do this with Asians, Arabs, Indians, hispanics, eastern europeans and even western europeans sometimes. I note the ignorance for what it is and the people who engage, report the most egregious instances and keep it moving. They are not worth the energy.
I know bro it was a play on what he said. But ill be damned if hes not getting a response after saying that bullshit.

SHA

One day, people will say there was a platform called youtube, and I'm not kidding, it could happen soon, the spoiling and the worst part "intentionally" has nothing to do with yt algorithms, it happens to piss the people who putted countless hours making it just for us to enjoy the content for a limited time for it's uniqueness, c who kills hardwork and value, s them.

I can’t wait for Tosh.0 to bring him in as a guest

That show still exists?

Well I've seen hundreds or maybe thousands of "Tyrone" posts on 9gag.

Dude that is the first problem right there; 9gag, 4chan etc. are not a view into the real world. They're hangout spots for edgelords who shitpost memes and sometimes extremist ideological viewpoints/rhetoric, anonymously. Wouldn't be getting any of my info about reality from places like that.

Tyrone seems to be the default name people use whenever there's a post about a black guy. What I'm saying is, if it's really such a meme, I'd never name my kid that. It's like naming your son Gaylord or Dick, is what I meant haha.

I know the meme you're talking about, it got popular a few years ago. I remember when people like DSP got trolled with it when he was dating his ex-girlfriend Panda Lee. But yes, it's a meme.

The guy who did this though, was born before that meme existed. His parents probably weren't online in meme culture when they were younger because the internet and social media weren't in wide usage decades ago the way they are today. They couldn't have foreseen their son's name becoming a meme years down the road, no one can.

If that use of "Tyrone" is purely a 9gag thing, then it's a nothingburger of course. I was thinking about what we call "Kevinism" here in Germany, which is actually kind of an interesting phenomenon.

I don't know anything about that, but I do know I have arguably the most plain name you could ever name a boy. So plain that it's used as an alias for people who'd rather go uncredited on a project.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member

That's funny. I see a lot of non-Americans making similar comments about Americans. People say dumb shit. America did not invent prejudice, ignorance or downright stupidity. Those are inherent qualities of being human. No, it isn't just a "white American thing".

Last edited:

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Shouldn't the (very dumb) people buying these copies also be charged? At least here in Sweden knowingly buying stolen goods is illegal.

Last edited:
My dude went hard. I would understand sneaking a single copy for yourself, but boxes of them and then selling them online was a little too much.

Top Bottom