• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Steam "Take One, Give One" giveaway thread (READ OP!)

Eanan

Anyone want a free copy of spec ops the line?

as per rules of this thread, you have to give one before you can take one. The other guy didn't offer a game so if its sitll available, id love to get it dude! Ive got a copy of alien shooter 2 to giveaway also.

Okay, time to rekindle this thread

I have a Steam key for Saira. Quote me if interested
(Also have some Desura keys as well, but not sure if those are allowed here)

Not a bad idea.

I was saving up a load of keys for a ModBot giveaway in the main Steam thread. Unfortunately those tend to A) derail the topic somewhat and B) encourage people to post crap just to circumvent the (optional, but invariably used) no lurkers rule. So, to avoid those things and to help More_Badass get this here ball rolling again, here are five Steam keys that are up for grabs:

• Batman: Arkham Asylum
  • Crusader Kings complete
  • Men of War: Red Tide
  • Reign: Conflict of Nations
  • Two Worlds: Epic Edition
If you're interested, post in the thread which one you'd like (only one per person please) and which title* you're offering for someone else to pick up.

I've just finished a very, very long shift & I'll be off to bed soon, so don't expect an immediate response, but I will check back later.

*Steam (preferably), Origin or GOG games only this time please. I don't have a problem with Desura as such, but their catalogue tends to feature some fairly obscure games and, when people take something well known and & offer something that nobody's ever heard of in exchange, it's not surprising that the thread loses momentum.

I'll take that! I'm offering Need For Speed Hot Pursuit to the first person to who quotes and offers a Steam game (as per op).

Key for Two Worlds: Epic Edition sent to Dwayne. Batman: Arkham Asylum, Crusader Kings Complete, Men of War: Red Tide and Reign: Conflict of Nations are still up for grabs.

I'll take Batman if it's still available. Thanks.

It's available... as soon as you tell the other readers of the thread what you'll offer to them once I've sent you the key.

Edit:

To tmarques: looks like you offered Sleeping Dogs a few posts further down. Batman code is on it's way via PM.

To everyone: Dwayne's point is still really important though, it's the commitment to paying things forward when you take a code that keeps the thread alive.

Time for a recap?

Since More_Badass's recent revival of the thread, the following are still up for grabs to anyone who has a Steam key of their own to make available:

• More_Badass offered Saira
  • I still have Crusader Kings Complete, Men of war: Red Tide and Reign: Conflict of Nations to give.
  • Dwayne is offering Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Oops. Went to Eanan
  • Eanan has a Men of War (presumably the original) key to give away
  • danilecws is offering Batman: Arkham City GOTY
  • tmarques has just offered Sleeping Dogs

danielcw

I want to revive this thread.

I hope this recap is still accurate:

Time for a recap?

Since More_Badass's recent revival of the thread, the following are still up for grabs to anyone who has a Steam key of their own to make available:

• More_Badass offered Saira
  • I still have Crusader Kings Complete, Men of war: Red Tide and Reign: Conflict of Nations to give.
  • Dwayne is offering Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Oops. Went to Eanan
  • Eanan has a Men of War (presumably the original) key to give away
  • danilecws is offering Batman: Arkham City GOTY
  • tmarques has just offered Sleeping Dogs

I want to revive this thread.

I hope this recap is still accurate:

Well, I still have the games that I mentioned, but that's more by accident than design. Nobody really seemed interested in them so, when I can get round to it, I'll probably just drop them and a bunch of other stuff in to a ModBot giveaway (or maybe just a lurkers-welcome free for all in the "free to a good home" thread).

Zoggy

Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
SpeedRunners
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship
Kingdom Rush
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

all steam keys up for grabs, quote me, tell me what you want, give me a code for anything.

BorntoPlay

SpeedRunners
Kingdom Rush

all steam keys up for grabs, quote me, tell me what you want, give me a code for anything.

i want Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship, i have Insurgency for steam (Humble Bundle link)

SpeedRunners
Kingdom Rush

May I have Giana, please?
I will give away Medal of Honor to the first person who quotes me (with a game they're giving away). Also PM me in case I don't see this thread.

SpeedRunners
Kingdom Rush

Pass me Monaco.

Offering ArmA: Cold War Assault here.

Spinky

SpeedRunners
Kingdom Rush

Hey, I'll take Speedrunners if you've still got it, thanks. I have a code for Club Manager 2015.

EDIT: *Realizes this thread is deader than Uncle Ben*

Welp, never mind.

Top Bottom