• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Thaumaturge - Quest Trailer

Looks pretty good. I think it's by Polish developers - but I didn't double check. So don't quote me on that.

It's set in 1905 Warsaw in Poland, with a Polish protagonist.

Looks like a mix of Sherlock Holmes and Persona. And maybe a bit of Vampyr.

I will keep my eye on this one. Seems promising.

I didn't saw a thread. So I thought I'd make one.

Seems like Baldurs Gate pushed more developers into the turn based genre. But I didn't followed this game so dunno, might have been in development for quite some time. Just my random thoughts is all.

Anyways it looks promising.

Edit: Hmm, I dig the OST. I did get The Witcher 1 vibes here and there, I think.

Last edited:
Looks interesting. What's the release date? (or year...)
Quick google: 20th February, 2024.

Platforms: PC, PS5, XSX/S.

Edit: Honestly they should put this in State of Play. If I didn't click on the this vid randomly. I wouldn't even know about this game.

I'm glad it didn't flew under my radar.

Last edited:

Dazraell

Looks pretty good. I think it's by Polish developers - but I didn't double check. So don't quote me on that.

Edit: Hmm, I dig the OST. I did get The Witcher 1 vibes here and there, I think.

It is indeed made by a Polish studio

Funny thing you mentioned comparisons to Baldur's Gate and The Witcher as these devs were working on The Witcher 1 before forming their own studio and were supporting Larian on the development of Baldur's Gate III. They're also working on the upcoming The Witcher 1 Remake

It is indeed made by a Polish studio

Funny thing you mentioned comparisons to Baldur's Gate and The Witcher as these devs were working on The Witcher 1 before forming their own studio and were supporting Larian on the development of Baldur's Gate III. They're also working on the upcoming The Witcher 1 Remake
That's useful bit of info right there! Thanks for mentioning that.

Flabagast

Quick google: 20th February, 2024.

Platforms: PC, PS5, XSX/S.

Edit: Honestly they should put this in State of Play. If I didn't click on the this vid randomly. I wouldn't even know about this game.

I'm glad it didn't flew under my radar.
I think this date is only for PC, there is no date announced for consoles yet

Top Bottom