• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The woman who dismembered her husband and her lover for cheating goes on trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

norinrad

Estibaliz Carranza is accused of shooting her former husband in the head in 2008, and killing her lover in his sleep in 2010

Wait wait what? He cheated on her with another guy? Is that what am reading?

Reuenthal

Banned
Yeah I think that that wasn't happening anyway,
I mean it's basically the same as a man disposing of the body without dismembering it.
And once you're done butchering your dead husband body I'd think you're not right in the head anymore so yeah...
And again most women killers that dispose of the bodies put them in pieces, I don't think it's because they're anything different more than they can't move the bloody thing in the first place.
It's a grim prospect anyway I'd say.

If she dismembered them alive then YES that is significantly sicker than most killers.

Look, she murdered someone over a shitty reason then destroyed their body something she was not justified at doing either. Of course any negative grim detail is going to be mentioned. Plus what Tence said.

I mean it's basically the same as a man disposing of the body without dismembering it.
And once you're done butchering your dead husband body I'd think you're not right in the head anymore so yeah...
And again most women killers that dispose of the bodies put them in pieces, I don't think it's because they're anything different more than they can't move the bloody thing in the first place.
It's a grim prospect anyway I'd say.

If she dismembered them alive then YES that is significantly sicker than most killers.

To be honest I think this discussion over too much negatvity over murderers dismembering bodies. And or in comparison to murderers disposing them otherwise is kind of silly. Neither is justified or should be defended for their actions including how they choose to dispose a body that is not theirs to dispose and they choose to dispose because of a murder. Seeing it mentioned in negative light is to be expected.

I guess I will agree with the important equal opportunity for any grim details to be mentioned. Maybe women murderers have to dismember people and have a harder time due to it. Get me a case of a kill that is on more justifiable grounds instead of two unjustifiable ones in which she must have known for the second that dismemberment was part of the murder package and that might have a dismemberment and it might be a more worthy issue to focus upon.

Holy shit if that happened.

Mael

Look, she murdered someone over a shitty reason then destroyed their body something she was not justified at doing either. Of course any negative grim detail is going to be mentioned. Plus what Tence said.

To be honest I think this discussion over too much negatvity over murderers dismembering bodies in comparison to murderers disposing them otherwise is kind of silly. Neither is justified or should be defended for their actions including how they choose to dispose a body that is not theirs to dispose and they choose to dispose because of a murder. Seeing it mentioned in negative light is to be expected.

I guess I will agree with the important equal opportunity for any grim details to be mentioned. Maybe woman murderers have to dismember people and have a harder time due to it.

That's what I was getting at.
I mean the killing part is unjustifiable and cannot be condemned enough, the dismembering on the other hand while you have to have a strong stomach I don't find it illogical.
I mean seeing the photos here I don't think she could move a male body of average weight help alone anyway.

Holy shit if that happened.

That happens sometimes and while I think I can stomach this news here, the contrary would have me running for the hills....

Pezking

I said they didn't deserve to die, but if it's true how they treated her, and personally knowing a lot of women in similar situations it's hardly surprising to me that someone with a much lower level of tolerance would take such depraved actions.

"She then moved onto her second victim Manfred Hinterberger, an ice cream machine representative – who she told the court she was madly in love with. But in 2010 however she had been convinced he was having an affair, a claim for which there was no proof. When she had tried to talk to him, it had quickly escalated into an argument before he went off to bed.

She said: "He simply turned around and walked off. That was the end of it for him. I was so angry. I had a pistol under the mattress. I took it out and shot him."

I think her level of tolerance was pretty, pretty low...

Also, the sexist POS media coverage here in Austria makes me embarassed of this country once again. The "Ice-Angel" What the hell is this? The 70s?

What's up with austrians and wordplays with "ice"?

a1J49.jpg

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
I think chances are it actually was already in her.

it's in most people but not all of them let their fantasies flesh out because of different reasons, i.e. social, psychological.

What she did is unexcusable though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom