• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

These custom game cases for your retro cartridges are awesome

cgc.jpg

I decided to try some custom cases for my meager N64 collection. N64 cartridges are not very shelf-friendly, since they have no dust covers nor end-labels.

I ordered these cases from customgamecases.com and they are fantastic. The printing is top quality. The paper, ink, trim, colours, and fit are all perfect. The cases themselves are custom designed and hold the manual, cart, and a memory card. You can order the cases in clear or black, and have the artwork in the retail fashion (as I have here), or in a custom vertical orientation.

I thought about buying empty cases and printing my own covers, but at the price he is asking, I'd rather leave it to someone who has years of experience with this sort of thing. Anyone considering cases for their N64 games, I highly recommend this website. My cases were shipped a few days after ordering, and they arrived at my Canadian doorstep in about 7 business days.

Anyone use this site for other cartridges? If I still collected SNES, I would certainly give it a try.

Last edited:

SoloCamo

Sweet and the price while not cheap for a piece of plastic, is reasonable. Probably going to grab a few for my slowly expanding SNES collection.

Last edited:

boomcrab

Thank you for sharing a great resource. I'd like to display my snes and gameboy collection in a similiar fashion.
Side note for anyone who'd be interesting in displaying their genesis games: you can actually use cassette holding racks and find ones that hold quite a bit for pretty cheap due to age. Genesis games have roughly the same length so I thought I'd share.

Top Bottom