• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is an article I had to share with GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://gawker.com/mass-jailbreak-in-brazil-after-guards-seduced-by-sex-pl-1684449497

Twenty-eight inmates escaped from the Nova Mutum jail near Cuiaba, Brazil after several women drugged and handcuffed three wardens, having seduced them with promises of an orgy, the Mirror reports.

According to the Mirror, three women—one reportedly a girlfriend of a prisoner—arrived at the prison early Thursday morning, around 3 o'clock. The women reportedly asked to be let inside to "chat and drink," eventually leading the three prison guards to the staff's sleeping quarters.

"They served them cheap whiskey with some substance to knock them out, then unlocked the central gate which accesses the internal cells," Police Chief Angelina de Andrade Ferreira told a news conference. "Whoever wanted to escape left by the front door."

Police found a bag of lingerie and law enforcement-themed dominatrix outfits, believed to have been worn by the women who came to the prison on Thursday morning. Authorities believe the jailbreak was planned by 18-year-old Bruno Amorim, serving time for attempted murder, robbery, and firearms possession.

The inmates made off with rifles, shotguns, revolvers, and some ammunition, Ferreira said. The three wardens have been arrested and will be charged with "facilitating a jailbreak" and "culpable embezzlement."

Eight of the 28 escaped inmates have been returned to prison.

Hope I did this right.

Was too good not to post.

You didn't quote and bold the important parts OP!

One inmate was found wandering around the centre of Nova Mutum in a drunken state, holding one of the stolen rifles.

Another was caught after stealing a stealing a pick-up truck from a farm and crashing it, police said.

lol, smart enough to get out but not enough to stay out

Zombine

Banned
Its actually sort of refreshing to see a thread with news that didn't have a click-bait thread title.

Either way, the thirst is real.

Booshka

Best way to distract a dude is to lure him with sex, this article is a great example.

The lengths that a dude and his ballsack will go through for a wild fuck will never cease to amaze me. Produces the best stories.

How incompetent can this policemen be? Do they really think some random women are going to enter a prison to have an orgy with them for absolutely no reason?

shira

Saw this on twitter earlier, here's a pretty funny image from it. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9QMZ9aCAAEfh0a.jpg It's got a blurred out naked man so I'm just going to link to it

Metal Gear fans?
UdqaTYS.png

IISANDERII

Why don't they show pictures of these hot Brazilian naughty babes? I mean just so the public can identify them and return them to prison, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom