• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is not Reddit. Yet and still, Ask Me Anything

V_Ben

Banned
Well, this is surreal. If you like combat-oriented RPGs, what do you think of Bloodborne? If you have a chance to see it, that is.

Hi Aisha ^_^ ,Big Fan !

Regarding AC:Unity are they letting people play the demos? also are they letting people play the shown coop portion and let them play with other people or just solo gameplays?

Simzyy

Ah yes. DANGER ZONEEEE.

Anyway, do you think peoples concerns for the visual quality of the final version of the Division is warranted? I mean you are probably not the right person to ask but I'm curious what your thoughts are.

Also favourite game you have seen at E3 so far? Outside of Ubi stuff.

Have you got hands on time with The Division or Rainbow Six Siege? Any impressions?

Also are you hosting next year? Please say yes.

Astrates

Are you disappointed not to see any female representation in Assassins Creed Unity given the series has previously seen great response to a female lead?

Also are you planning a cameo in any future games after Watch_Dogs?

No questions from me, but I want to say that the Ubisoft event was the most enjoyable physical event thanks to your hosting style.

The co-op - is it always on? Or can it be turned off completely without sacrificing any game-play elements? Also how does the co-op work? Do you send an invite, create a new lobby, etc etc etc.

Thanks in advance ....

EDIT: And nice job at the presser

mclem

Witcher 3. Tried it? Opinions?

(Trying to figure out what actually fits under the 'combat-oriented RPG' banner, given I can only really think of Planescape that isn't at least somewhat combat focussed...)

Aisha you are amazing and you do a wonderful job with the Ubi Pressers.

Question for you is: What is your favorite game you have played on the show floor this week, and why?

How does Lords of the Fallen compare to Dark Souls combat-wise? To me it looks much stiffer and that worries me a bit. I just want more games like Dark Souls!

OH MY GOD AISHA I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN

I LOVE YOU ON WHOSE LINE AND ARCHER

How do you feel about the lack of female playable characters in Assassin's Creed: Unity?

There was just a thread concerning this and some people were very agitated by the lack of a woman assassin. I know you're a woman, so I'm curious of your view.

Top Bottom