• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is not Reddit. Yet and still, Ask Me Anything

first, thanks. second, easily Rainbow 6. I was a R6:Vegas junkie and all that emotion at the end of the presser was one hundred percent real.

played 5v5 assault multiplayer and got spanked repeatedly like a tiny, drooling baby.

this does nothing to dampen my enthusiasm.

also stoked for The Division. I am boycotting Destiny because it is like Halo and Halo 4 had a baby and it looked exactly like them only next-gen.

seeing more stuff Thursday so will have more opinions.

Paging Dr. Stinkles!

Aisha, are you interviewing someone for your podcast at E3?

Saw you in Watch Dogs, but the moment I did I intercepted a call where a guy was describing getting a handjob. It made the moment more interesting for sure.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Would be interested in hearing what your game(s) of the show are? And what your favorite game genres are.

Any other famous people you know who are gamers that we might not be aware of? :)

Riptwo

Can you convince Ubi to get us early R6 access? And if not, please get them to fly Plywood out to play it, because I hear he's in a dark place right now.

BigDug13

I think you guys are barking up the wrong tree with all the "gender equality" questions. Too serious.

Ask her shit that will get funny responses.

J10

Banned
Any thoughts on positive representation of women/minorities at this event and gaming in general? Could use more obviously, but do you see it trending for the better? Do you even think about it, is it something you work towards or encourage others in the industry to work towards? Have you experienced any resistance to your presence in gaming?

ijbFVdKWBZenW.gif

Omg I would love to see Fey snatch a weave in this thread!!!!

Mindlog

I don't know. Adam Reed is reclusive and mysterious. We fall to our knees in gratitude every time we receive a new Archer script.
He needs to know that the company that made 'South Park: Stick of Truth' would make the perfect Archer game.

E3 related stuff:
Need more impressions of the VR headsets.
What does E3 smell like?

6 pages and no questions answered.

She definitely answered my question:

first, thanks. second, easily Rainbow 6. I was a R6:Vegas junkie and all that emotion at the end of the presser was one hundred percent real.

played 5v5 assault multiplayer and got spanked repeatedly like a tiny, drooling baby.

this does nothing to dampen my enthusiasm.

also stoked for The Division. I am boycotting Destiny because it is like Halo and Halo 4 had a baby and it looked exactly like them only next-gen.

seeing more stuff Thursday so will have more opinions.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
It's cool they picked you three times in a row for the Ubisoft thing. Seems to be a rarity in these type of conferences. The one the year before with Joel McHale with the weird laser tag game and confusing Michael Jackson game ender was great for all the wrong reasons though.

Favorite pizza?

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I know you're not interested in cute things, but you do like shooters, so what was your impression of Splatoon?

GamerSoul

Hello Miss Tyler!

Since you're not playing the loot and shoot game Destiny: Did you get a chance to play Borderlands The Pre-Sequel! yet? If so what did you think about it?

Were there any games that you didn't expect to like but ended up enjoying?

Kyzon

I am only really interested in shooters and combat-oriented RPGs so do not ask me about Mario Kart or other tiny, cute things with bunnies and jumping and stuff.

And I am a dick for a living, so I will crush you.

1) Splatoon is a non-dude-bro shooter. Does it's bright colors and charming characters put you off about it, or will you give that a go as well?

2) Is this a joke about your immense height?

So Destiny may look like halo games, you know, games that were created by bungie. Meaning the same artists and team members work on destiny now. Clearly destiny is a straightforward shooter with a few open areas......except not.

That comment makes me dislike you now sorry :/

Top Bottom