• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

this is the ONLY good gaming forum now

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
terrible my friends what happend to other gaming forums

blacksheep-chrisfarley.gif

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
I agree. Redditors are overly passive agressive and there are way too many bullshit rules on any given sub that it feels like walking through a landmine field, Resetera is filled with radical SJWs, all IGNBoards mods have a stick up their ass.
famiboards like resetera love TOTK but now I arm ashamed of nintendo fans

shy-squeal.gif

Go_Ly_Dow

Nah, the psychos stayed where they went thank goodness. Gaf was almost as bad as Reset in the height of its wokeness.

It’s great now!
The drama back then turned out to be a blessing. Like an instant toilet flush mechanism to do away with all the lunatics.
I was initially swept up in the hysteria but now see the error in my own judgement and am grateful this place survived. Props to Evilore.

Last edited:

Laptop1991

Even the game publishers have shut their forums down, i use to be on the Bethesda and Ubisoft ones a lot, and PC gamer, but not many on there as well, Gaf is the best, i never used IGN or Gamespot either

DosGamer

I do wish the forums moved at a quicker pace like back in the day. I can get into a thread and when its moving with updates... it makes the day go quicker. The forums still move, but I wait longer in between reads so there is more to look at it.

Ownage

Yep. It's a sad truth.

We're living through the big forum extinction event and GAF is the only thing left worth going to.

It's sad, because this style of social media is far superior to the rest.
We should celebrate this forum's existence with more multicultural T&A threads.

cormack12

Gold Member
I think it's the only place that has self deprecating awareness these days. It just feels normal I guess. The only drama is console warring and we generally just laugh/take the piss out the mainstream.

Mr Hyde

GAF is the only forum I'm a member on. Don't visit any other site or post anywhere else. This place is everything I need in terms of games and discussions. I'm honestly not much for Internet or social media overall. It seems like a cess pit and I ain't got time for shit like that.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Only websites I am active on:

- Linkedin (checking for jobs)
- FB
- The Score app doing sports posts
- Yahoo Finance "conversation" stock boards (not much anymore)
- GAF

Top Bottom