• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This SUCKS!!! My God of War 3 Copy is glitched wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euron

I never thought this would happen on GAF lol. New Year's Day and we already have a nominee for best thread of 2015.

J B

Banned
hahaha funniest thing ive read all century! most epic thread ever! so totally not a made up story! op is stupid ! worthy of 10 plus pages !

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I can't believe the OP decided to quit and restart instead of just stopping to let a theoretical fail state take you to the last checkpoint.

Bricky

Obligatory.
maxresdefault.jpg

Haha, perfect.

For those who haven't played The Stanley Parable or missed the easter egg, spoilers.

True story, girl I knew beat RE4 without realizing you could zoom in the scope on the sniper rifle.

...She's a doctor now.

Something similar happened to me in the original Splinter Cell. I never knew you could zoom the rifle Sam has and couldn't beat the last part. Looked at a walk through online to figure out what I was doing wrong. Felt like an idiot. Oops.

Puruzi

Banned
yJMZ1HR.jpg

From Gunpoint.

Smellycat, Smellycat,
You have to stop punching
Smellycat, Smellycat
It's all your fault

You've played through three Greek-themed games
Now repeatedly hit Zeus in the face a lot
Smellycat, Smellycat,
It's all your fault

You may not be the brightest bulb
You're no friend to circle buttons
When you say glitch, I'll just bet
You didn't wait and hit 'Reset'

Smellycat, Smellycat,
You have to stop punching
Smellycat, Smellycat
It's all your fault

press
cerchio.png
to pay respects.

I'm in tears.

Corpsepyre

Banned
This thread has gone on for as long as he kept pressing circle. We appreciate the mutual respect, you can thank our design team.

Looking forward to a bright and sunny 2015!

DetectiveGAF, please get onto this one. He could be alluding to something.

Clinton514

Anger problems? Hahahaha!

Truth be told, I'm glad I wasn't the only one caught up in punching him for a couple of minutes straight.

154.gif

You reminded me of my cousin who did the exact same thing while saying to me "COME ON WHEN IS THIS GOING TO ENDDDD?! HIS FACE IS SMASHED POTATOS" and I was like yeah, it's going to take a while till Kratos is calm while trying to keep a straight face. He then got tired and threw the controller away only for the game to continue on and he had that WTF face. I then told him that it'll only continue when you stop. I couldn't stop laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom