• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THQ Nordic announces Gamescom 2018 lineup: Two surprises, Darksiders III, Biomutant, and more

Shin

Banned
Today THQ Nordic announced its lineup of games that will be presented at Gamescom 2018.

The publisher that took THQ’s mantle in semi-recent times will have a rather diverse range of titles, starting with the first publicly playable appearance of Darksiders III. More playable games will include Biomutant, Generation Zero and Fade to Silence.
We’re also getting to see Wreckfest and Townsmen VR. On top of that, there will be two unannounced games that the publisher isn’t disclosing just yet.
Darksiders III will release on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on November 27th, 2018, and you can already pre-order the game on Amazon.

If you want to see more, you can check out the latest trailer and the rich special editions.
Gamescom will open its gates at the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany, on August 21st, and will close on August 25th. The first day will be reserved to media and business attendees.

Credit: https://www.dualshockers.com/thq-nordic-gamescom-2018-lineup/

xwez

Banned
I don't think we're gonna see the 4th horseman... I'm a big fan of the series, but even for me the third game just looks extremely bland and like a last gen game.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Such cool game. The only weird thing is the fact that the main character does all kinds of fatalities with a straight face. Like he doesn't care lol.

Like a proper Space Marine

-MD-

I don't think we're gonna see the 4th horseman... I'm a big fan of the series, but even for me the third game just looks extremely bland and like a last gen game.

I'm a fan of the series and I can't wait to play 3.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm a fan of Darksiders and think the third entry looks pretty interesting.

But it looks like a game that will almost certainly fall straight into the bargain bin.

Redshirt

Banned
Wreckfest I bought but haven't actually played that much. Just a time thing not a criticism.

Biomutant is what I'm excited about most, but I love Darksiders too and will be there day one.

I'm a fan of Darksiders and think the third entry looks pretty interesting.

But it looks like a game that will almost certainly fall straight into the bargain bin.

You're probably right, but I'm hoping you're wrong.

Top Bottom