• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! Awesome 10-Year Anniversary Version, Great Job?

Zubz

Banned
I wasn't expecting them to go the "touching" route with Dunnderland, but that was surprisingly sweet!

I enjoyed it; I think my favorite sketch was Spaghett, but Steve Mahanahan's return was... interesting, to say the least.

Aizo

Banned
I have to wait for my friend to return to this country to watch it. We'll make it a special night with some shrimp and white wine.

I wasn't expecting them to go the "touching" route with Dunnderland, but that was surprisingly sweet!

I enjoyed it; I think my favorite sketch was Spaghett, but Steve Mahanahan's return was... interesting, to say the least.

I'll have to with the fart hat. I love how that guy is always portrayed as having intestinal trauma.

I wish they had a segment with those two guys who always end up on Cinco commercials for stuff you have to rip your teeth out for. lol

I'll have to with the fart hat. I love how that guy is always portrayed as having intestinal trauma.

I wish they had a segment with those two guys who always end up on Cinco commercials for stuff you have to rip your teeth out for. lol

Wow, those are some beautiful pearls!

Zubz

Banned

Man, I forgot about that! I'm so glad Baseball Man & BM Fahrtz made it back.

Futureman

I need some GIFs from the special STAT!

and as mentioned above, maybe just a goof, but Tim did say this was a new season...

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOd95mNgoUs

Cut material from the special or something more...

egupoYC.gif

Top Bottom