• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Time) Trump was obsessed with finding inauguration photo tweeter

A President that won't shut up about inauguration and voter numbers? Who goes to great lengths to lie about how much bigger than anything else they were? You don't think he's obsessed? Not even a little?

None of that indicates he was obsessed with uncovering the identity of this mysterious tweeter. Having a fragile ego isn't the same as being obsessed. But this is hardly pertinent to anything going on.

So if the CEO of Pepsi personally hunted down the janitor who took his coffee, you wouldn't think that was weird?

Yes, that would be weird.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Wait, they still haven't found the guy?

I thought he'd be out on his ass by the end of that week, instead it's like five months later and he's still there. The CIA needs to hire this guy and send him undercover, goddamn.

Not

Banned
Um so as if we need new reasons to be worried but I don't think this guy/gal broke any law by tweeting photos

What would Trump have done? Fired them? Because if he did worse then we dictatorship now

Lois_Lane

None of that indicates he was obsessed with uncovering the identity of this mysterious tweeter. Having a fragile ego isn't the same as being obsessed. But this is hardly pertinent to anything going on.

but not obsessed? Even though said CEO has a multibillion, multinational company with shareholders breathing down his neck? Not even a teensy obsessed? How about if the CEO spends months doing it and brings it up whenever he can? How about if Pepsi was losing millions and his shareholders were threatening his job but he's still talking about the coffee? Not obsessed at all? And the FEC/FBI/IRS are all investigating him at once and he still talks about the coffee? Not obsessed?

MUnited83

For you.

The dude had someone coming his hands tiny and his response was mailing photos of his hands over and over claiming they are big over and over, over the course of 20 years. He will no doubt be obsessed with finding that tweeter until the day he dies.

SeanC

To become "directly involved" shows where Trump's priorities lay (same with handing out election results to reporters at the White House when it's fucking May). He's probably more directly involved in figuring this out than he was with the NK meeting last week at the White House.

Trump has a history of pettiness that is more than well documented (someone brought up the hand photos he mailed to VF) is no surprise. You can look at his twitter feed (any day) and there's examples of it.

Um so as if we need new reasons to be worried but I don't think this guy/gal broke any law by tweeting photos

What would Trump have done? Fired them? Because if he did worse then we dictatorship now

That's kind of the point though - that there was no endgame.

Wait, they still haven't found the guy?

I thought he'd be out on his ass by the end of that week, instead it's like five months later and he's still there. The CIA needs to hire this guy and send him undercover, goddamn.

It's going to seriously ruin my day if they are caught.

RinsFury

Someone please impeach him on grounds of being an unmedicated mentally ill person.

He doesn't get to use that excuse. If and when he finally does get impeached, I want him declared of sound mind so he can face the full extent of the punishment for all he has done.

Top Bottom