• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 - Colony Reborn Gameplay Trailer

T-0800

Gameplay looks awesome as usual but why do the levels all have to look so uninteresting visually? Won't stop me playing it but all the levels are so boring to look at.

VeeP

I'm kinda regretting selling this game...

Free trial weekend coming up. And the game is always on sale pretty much, you can always jump back in :).

How is the community on ps4 at this point?

From what I hear, no one has trouble getting into matches. So it's solid.

If your not sure about the game, there's a free trial coming next week. Download it and give it a chance. Best shooter I've played in years IMO.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/03/23/titanfall-2-updated-trial-colony-reborn-dlc-out-march-30/

Mechazawa

So I'm guessing there's one more throwback map in the pipes to coincide with the remaining Prime titans.

Gameplay looks awesome as usual but why do the levels all have to look so uninteresting visually? Won't stop me playing it but all the levels are so boring to look at.

I think Angel City looks pretty cool, but the stronger maps in Titanfall 1 definitely hewed towards being boxier and more unexceptional looking. They could pick completely solid maps like Lagoon and Boneyard, which were much more "alien planet" looking, but they were also much more awkward to traverse. And if they're going to pick maps from the past game, they're understandably going to pick the mechanically stronger ones.

Which is why they should do Rise next. Awesome conceptually and awesome to play.

Top Bottom