• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 Tech Test PSN/XBL list (for those with a code)

NeOak

Edit 13:

Edit 12:
It seems mountain dew will give out more codes at 10.00 AM pdt at their stream:

https://www.twitch.tv/mtndew

They said they would be back tomorrow morning at 10 am PDT if you want to try then. Or you could send "toddfarmer" (guy who was sending out the codes) a whisper and see if you get a reply tomorrow. Make sure you state what you want; XBO, PS4 NA, PS4 EU.

Edit 11: MODBOT POWERED GIVEAWAY http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=214037700&postcount=1079 ALL GONE

Edit 10: Lobby in the network is Push-to-Talk. Press R2 to talk!

Edit 9: HOW TO PLAY WITH FRIENDS:
  1. Join the same network
  2. Click on Invite network
  3. Let it play when all people have confirmed
  4. Play the match
  5. Once it is over, LEAVE the matchmaking and go to the menu
  6. Repeat invite to network

This so far, how we've managed to keep it consistent.

Edit 8:
Okay so that was a thing.

Gave out:
40 XB1
40 PS4 NA
25 PS4 EU

Overwhelmed (in a few ways!) with how eager you guys are to try out our thing. Sorry to anyone that missed out, I'm honestly very (very) happy that you'll all get in Friday morning no matter what and wish you could just play now.

If we get any more batches of codes, I'll go the modbot route (which hey it turns out is a thing that exists).

Thank-you to everyone who said nice things in the PMs. I replied to many, but read them all.

Anyhow! Have fun, and thank-you for everything.

(And reeeeeeally keep in mind that this is an honest-to-goodness break-the-backend test. Especially today, two days before the floodgates are scheduled to open! Our spec-ops server people are war-rooming it up right now. Exciting/scary/great times.)

Edit 7: Rayme is still giving codes. Thread is begging thread until further notice. Post only one of the following: PS4 NA, PS4 EU or XBO. DO NOT QUOTE HIS POST. NO BEGGING

Edit 6: GAF PSN & XBO Network are up. Look for GAF as Clan TAG in the server Browser

M3sZwx3.png

Change Membership to <ANY> if you can't find it on XBO

Edit 5: Rayme may post more codes to give away using Modbot. Keep an eye on this thread. Done

Edit 4: RAYME RAN OUT OF CODES TO GIVE AWAY FOR NOW. STOP REPLYING TO HIS ORIGINAL POST

Edit 3: THIS IS NOT A BEGGING THREAD. PLEASE GO TO RESPAWN'S SOCIAL ACCOUNTS FOR CODES.

Since it is at least two days from open beta, the people we can play with is limited going by the amount of codes released so far, and I'd rather play with Gaffers

Post your PSN/XBL username here to be added.

FYI: PSN download is 12.568 GB, XBL size is 17.5GB

psn id: neoaku

Edit:

5HbErke.png

https://twitter.com/Respawn

Edit 2: THIS IS NOT A BEGGING THREAD

Edit 3:
iZdz2vY.png

NeOak

They gave out codes already?

How do you get a code?

I thought the beta was an open one no?

There are codes?

Open test they said.

Media often get codes to access the beta a few days early. I believe OP is referring to that.

How did you guys get codes? I'm jealous as all hell.

What are you talking about

iZdz2vY.png

https://twitter.com/Respawn/status/765972607963246592

They gave away a bunch of codes 20 minutes ago.

There's 0 chance I'll be fast enough to get one of them either way but I guess I'll try the next batch.

lol people already posting their usernames.

Quite a shame this isn't on PC too. I'd love to try it out on ps4 though, it'll feel weird playing Titanfall with a ps4 controller. Hopefully I get an email drop-in.

Wait, I can get in if I sub to their email right? I thought this was open to all?

Edit: early access for like... what, right now? I dont mind waiting, I just want to make sure I get in

So what's this about?
https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/tech-test/

• Turn on your PlayStation 4 and log in to your preferred local user.
  • Go to PlayStation Store and select "Search" from the top menu.
  • In the search field. type in "Titanfall 2".
  • Select "Titanfall 2 Multiplayer Tech Test" from the search results and then click "Download."
  • Once the download and installation process is complete, click "Start" to begin.

• Turn on your Xbox One and log in to your Xbox Live account.
  • Go to the Xbox One Store, select “Games,” then select “Search All Games.”
  • In the search field, type in “Titanfall 2”
  • Select “Titanfall 2 Multiplayer Tech Test” from the search results and then click “Download.”
  • Once the download and installation process is complete, click "Start" to begin.

Check Respawn's social accounts. No codes will be given here.

Thanks for the clarification, knew it had something to do with what they mentioned on Twitter. Saw them sharing codes earlier, next batch 2pm Pacific/5pm Eastern. No way I'll get one but I'll try.

Guarantee this will turn into code-begging within the next hour. Just how it goes! ;-)

NeOak

Give me a code, NeOak!

dgi Doffen, lol

So what's this about?
https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/tech-test/

• Turn on your PlayStation 4 and log in to your preferred local user.
  • Go to PlayStation Store and select "Search" from the top menu.
  • In the search field. type in "Titanfall 2".
  • Select "Titanfall 2 Multiplayer Tech Test" from the search results and then click "Download."

• Turn on your Xbox One and log in to your Xbox Live account.
  • Go to the Xbox One Store, select “Games,” then select “Search All Games.”
  • In the search field, type in “Titanfall 2”
  • Select “Titanfall 2 Multiplayer Tech Test” from the search results and then click “Download.”

That's on Friday.

Reading the OP was too hard?

Woah... I just snagged a PS4 code on Reddit.
There was a big post and I tried every code and nothing was working, it had already been up for 10 minutes, I figured all hope was lost.

Then I copied the first code without any spaces in the copying and pasted it into PSN and it actually went through. Downloading now.

Heh, thread literally says no code begging ;). I'll just wait until the Open Test on the 19th. Not going to play person with the fastest fingers this time around.

kevin1025

Banned
I snagged one of the Facebook codes for PS4! Huzzah!

I just copy/pasted every code into the Redeem Code on the Playstation Store till one worked, haha.

Edit: My PSN ID is kevinlever on PS4! Feel free to add me for tomorrow and the open beta, as well!

//DEVIL//

Heh, thread literally says no code begging ;). I'll just wait until the Open Test on the 19th. Not going to play person with the fastest fingers this time around.

exactly this. they dropped like 10 codes on each region and there is like 1 million of us. fuck it. I am not even gonna bother. to be honest I think this is a shitty move makes me want not to follow them anymore.

I got one of the test codes. Mushroomer25 on PSN. Downloading now, though slow as hell. (Which is odd, since I'm on a wired connection. Saying 23 hours for a 12.5 gb download. Is that a problem?)

Edit: Fixed the issue by changing DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 in Network settings.

NeOak

exactly this. they dropped like 10 codes on each region and there is like 1 million of us. fuck it. I am not even gonna bother. to be honest I think this is a shitty move makes me want not to follow them anymore.

More than 10, but yeah. They will continue doing it during the day.

kevin1025

Banned
I got one of the test codes. Mushroomer25 on PSN. Downloading now, though slow as hell. (Which is odd, since I'm on a wired connection. Saying 23 hours for a 12.5 gb download. Is that a problem?)

That does sound pretty strange. Mine currently says 46 minutes, which in itself is also a tad slower than usual.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Wait is this weekend thing code only? Considering bots scour the social media sets for these codes, what's the point.

Top Bottom