• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMobile Tuesdays |OT| Get your Free Shit !

Just saw this news oh boohoo they used our promotion and were reminded Dominos is actually yummy. 100 extra TAKEOUT pizzas isn't huge if you know it's coming ahead of time. Just bring in an extra inside employee or two for the afternoon rush and business as usual once the 100 is done. Drivers lose a tip or two but honestly most people ordering freebies wouldn't have been ordering anyway and the freebies could create actual paying orders.

Edit: after reading Pete's post sounds like Dominos brass just screwed up every aspect of the deal.

100 pizzas is a huge deal when at least half of those are in a 1 or 2 hour rush period. Pizza ovens are only so big. Each pizza takes 8ish mins to bake. There are super slow stores that aren't built to take that volume in such a short period of time. Most stores I've worked in didn't have more than 25 or 30 baking screens for medium pizzas - most catering orders are for the large size so that's what you keep an extra stack of.

Oh and I forgot to mention that every single free pizza is a single order. Even if it's someone picking up 3 or 4 for the same household they have to be rung up seperately. I had a guy pick up 4 pizzas, had to swipe his card 4 times on 4 separate orders because he got chicken ("premium topping") on each one.

Shady859

Good points, I retract my no big deal comment even when planned for it could cripple. I was just thinking throw a few bodies in and keep it constant but my ignorance is beautiful. ;) It would've just gotten worse as people knew to go early or miss out and employees dreaded even showing up that day. They should have made it a prize and not a 1 per line thing.

bigzgod

If anyone is online at this hour, T-Mobile Tuesday is now active. If you're interested in MLB stuff, I suggest you get it now before the good stuff is gone and the site is hammered.

Domino's Pizza is gone as expected. Afaik, MLB coupons cannot be stacked.

Figgles

Loving these vudu credits combined with Vudu's weekly $4.99 hdx movies. I bought LA confidential last week and Predator this week. I hope this continues.

Viewt

Kept the Vudu credit for down the line, but if anyone wants MLB coupon, it's 2NQK43Q1.

Seems like Lyft and Wendy's don't just give you a code, so I can't share those, unfortunately.

gaiages

Banned
Hmm, Lyft doesn't give you a code, lame. Lyft isn't in my area, wanted to give it away. Doesn't look like you can give Vudu credit away either? I was hoping to grab some extra Vudu funds lol.

Oh well, here's my MLB code: B9LRM32K

I'm glad there are no lyft/pizza giveaway codes this week. Switch to t-mobile or pester your own mobile company to do the same for their subscribers.

Biske

Is it just me, or does this promotion and app make you hate T-Mobile? Every time it's such a broken mess just trying to load the app.

prag16

Banned
I got a free ticket to Warcraft and 2 free movie rentals so far. Why would I hate T-Mobile for that?

This. I've gotten a free pizza, two free movie rentals, two free frosties, and a $6 (shipping only) Noah Syndergaard t-shirt for my son so far. Not hating them right now. Especially after they recently allowed me to upgrade both my lines to 6GB data (from 2) without raising the price.

Nola

Most codes like this would be something like 20 off 50, or some such

Nah they don't give two fucks, you could order something for 20.01 and get it for a penny. No tax. Free shipping if you rock Shoprunner (if you have an AMEX card, you have Shoprunner)

Are only specific items available for free shipping through Shoprunner? Or is it anything?

Nola

Getting error in my app. Lame

why does it say I already played today? WTF

My friend just had this issue. She contacted their customer service and they're going to reset her app. Try the same?

In 3 separate orders, I bought 2 shirts and 2 caps, and used Shoprunner for all of them, so I'm pretty sure it's everything.

Am I doing something wrong on this? When I try to order through Shoprunner, it launches the mlbshop site and doesn't reflect free shipping...feeling like such a noob right now. :(

bigzgod

Am I doing something wrong on this? When I try to order through Shoprunner, it launches the mlbshop site and doesn't reflect free shipping...feeling like such a noob right now. :(

Not all items are eligible and MLB got sneaky, they took away the option to login to Shoprunner.

Top Bottom