• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today is my birthday!!!!!

Game of my Birthday

• Final Fantasy XVI

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • Dragon dogma 2

Votes: 25 26.3%
  • Granblue fantasy versus

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Hogwarts Legacy

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Gravity rush

Votes: 19 20.0%
  • tekken 8

Votes: 10 10.5%

• Total voters

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Today I won't go to work for 4 days, I took my days off, and because of today's holidays.

I always like the forum and I enjoy it a lot. I will give myself a game today xD.....

πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽπŸŽˆ

EsDdnF4VgAEkPWV

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
FF16
Hogwarts
DD2

all 3 great games.
I vote ff16 but if you feel even the tiniest bit of pull towards HL, just get it. It's phenomenal.
DD2 of course but if you wanted it, you would know

Personally, I would say, buy yourself Ultimate Chicken Horse and Unspottable, invite some friends and family and play with them on your couch :)

But maybe this is not what you’re into, gaming wise.

So, happy birthday and buy whatever makes you happy the most.

IAmRei

Dragon Dogma 2, you can make every people You like there, also game is rocking solid with emergent random event...
i can write essay, but well, You know the drill...

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Happy Birthday man!

Initially I voted Dragon's Dogma 2, but I would let it rest a bit more in order for Capcom to polish the game even more.

Instead I went with Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Dodge FFXVI though.

bumpkin

Happy Birthday, OP! Enjoy your time off.

I voted for Gravity Rush because it’s a fun and stylish adventure that you could finish within four days with time to chase trophies. My second choice would be Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - amazing game - but I don’t know if you could get through it in four days with much beyond basic completion.

But then again, what do I know? Maybe you intend to game for 12 hours a day. lol

FeralEcho

Today I won't go to work for 4 days, I took my days off, and because of today's holidays.

I always like the forum and I enjoy it a lot. I will give myself a game today xD.....

πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽπŸŽˆ

EsDdnF4VgAEkPWV
Get Dragon's Dogma 2 and make Kat as your mc and Raven as your pawn.There,now you can enjoy an amazing game while also keeping the Gravity Rush spirit alive.

Happy Birthday ❀️

Top Bottom