• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Todd Howard says Starfield is running nicely on Series S

After digital foundry it confirms that it's running fine on the S
It’s interesting how ‘running fine’ means different things to different people. 1080p60fps is fine to me and 4k30fps is ‘acceptable’.

Any gaming running below 1080p and not targeting 60fps is definitely not fine to me. Below 1080p with a locked 30fps really isn’t okay.

VN1X

Banned
I have a Series X and 55" 4K TV at home, and it's great. Best console I've ever owned, easily. But I'm rarely home, live like a gypsy for now. The Series S is small and portable and goes with me. I personally am grateful for it.
Is this a fuckin' ad? Woweee

Gee golly does it take care of your taxes as well or what?

Last edited:

KaiserBecks

It’s interesting how ‘running fine’ means different things to different people. 1080p60fps is fine to me and 4k30fps is ‘acceptable’.

Any gaming running below 1080p and not targeting 60fps is definitely not fine to me. Below 1080p with a locked 30fps really isn’t okay.

You are right, it isn't ok. Looking at what it takes to run this game on PC, it's a fucking miracle.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
This is awesome for Series S owners. It’s got great performance parity with the Series X.

Billbofet

I spent a couple of hours on my S. Played really well, no hiccups. Framerate was solid, enjoying the weapons and combat, but the menus will take some serious getting used to. Looking forward to playing much, much more.

Top Bottom