• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tokyo Game show 2010 dates and info

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That looks CRAZY hype!

Pooya

This is totally Jet Set Radio:lol ,
2132415684_fulls91f.jpg

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Only been once. Wonder if it's worth going again.

Troidal

"Gaming enters a new chapter" ...right you are Japan, it's the Rise of Western Gaming :lol

I didn't know CESA's S stood for Suppliers, I thought it was Software!

leehom

GT5 better be released soon...so tired of waiting. I even purchased a G27 in anticipation of this game. Might purchase a seat for it when the game is finally in my hands.

God...why do some of us spend so much money on accessories? Joysticks, wheels, seats, cameras, head sets, etc etc...

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
How much do entry tickets cost?

This will probably the first time I can go to TGS :). Not that I'm terribly excited (especially when I've only got a Wii and DS and want to try Nintendo's stuff and they never attend TGS), but still!

Wads

Banned
Is anybody else going? If I am still in Tokyo (which I should be), I will be definitely heading there. I would like to post updates via the show too so if anybody would like me to post impressions about certain things/ whatever just let me know.

TreIII

Zengar said:
Super Robot Wars OG 3.
Please!

With Famitsu already teasing for something relating to SRW next week, you can bet whatever it is (OG3 looking more likely), it'll be at TGS.

StuBurns

Banned
Having read you can finish Rising without killing anyone, that's something I care a lot more about now. So looking forward to hopefully seeing more of that, along with anything else Koji-Pro might have.

The Last Guardian of course, should be pretty incredible, ICO is my favorite game, and this looks to be ICO 2.

FFVersusXIII, the Final Fantasy I've been waiting for since FF8, cannot wait to see more.

Ni No Kuni, looks very cool, old school, should be great.

Lots of others, but they're the big ones I'm hoping to see more of from the show.

Top Bottom