• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomi Lahren has bisexual Youtuber thrown out of party for holding hands w/ bf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Shane... Shut up.

yxNgW3N.jpg

z136wfN.gif

p.s. I don't condone ms. Lahren in any way, but I don't think of Shane as any less messy.

Hooooly shit. I knew of Shane from his YT videos but never really looked into him. Disgusting.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
There it is. Liars getting outed.
vvvvvvvvvvvv

People should be skeptical until there's more evidence.

Claims from just the two individuals while it was an entire party seems pretty lacking in testimony.

???????????????????????????????????

How about that, huh. I guess you don't have to be skeptical when it fits with your own world view. Those damn gay people and their lies!!

Edit: Seems Shane can be quite the douche too, what a shame, you'd think a minority-member would have a bit more empathy for the causes of others. Still, doesn't condone this treatment whatsoever

Alienfan

You can think Shane is a dick (he use to be at least) and not believe him, but even if we take Tomi's story at face value, if this had been a man and a women kissing, people's reactions would be "who the fuck cares" or at worst a "get a room" type of joke. No one would be thrown out

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Ann is scared of Toni ever since she went to Maggie the Frog and learned she would be deposed by a more beautiful, hateful blonde.
Hahahaha

You can think Shane is a dick (he use to be at least) and not believe him, but even if we take Tomi's story at face value, if this had been a man and a women kissing, people's reactions would be "who the fuck cares". No one would be thrown out
Yup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom