• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami on right now!? Is this an April Fool's troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy... Just heard TOM and saw the upcoming shows as DBZ & Gundam Wing...

If this is seriously not an April Fools joke, I totally stoked to see Toonami back. If this a joke, I hate you Cartoon Network.

(So glad U-Verse has an east coast feed, despite me living in California)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Known lineup so far...

Bleach
Dragon Ball Z
Gundam Wing

What else is coming?

Yu Yu Hakusho? Tenchi Muyo? One Piece?

madp

The Light of El Cantare
This is certainly a step up from when adult swim would just add fart noises into their shows on April Fool's Day.

Zapages

This is from my camera... This is true!!! CN you are too cruel!!!

521620_824627038909_26806695_36583499_353020177_n.jpg

Kusagari

This is certainly a step up from when adult swim would just add fart noises into their shows on April Fool's Day.

edit: oh hey the Bleach dub is up to the shittiest arc.

I doubt they'll ever top Screwy Squirrel. Probably the greatest troll in television history.

Seda

Where are you guys getting DBZ and Gundam Wing?

During one of the commercial breaks, it did the usual:

Now: Bleach (Which is always on this time on Saturdays so currently the programming is nothing out of the ordinary.)
Next: DBZ
Later: Gundam Wing.

Whether that actually happens or not...but TV Guide shows other stuff coming.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
if it shos dbz, i might eat sugar plain.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I see FMA, FLCL, Kekkaishi, Durarara, Cowboy Bebop, Big O and Ghost in the Shell.

That's the false lineup. [as] almost never shows the correct lineup on their schedule for April Fools, and FUNimation has already tweeted that it's Toonami all night.

There was a bump during Bleach showing DBZ and Gundam Wing next.

Izick

It's time to see how this shit goes down fellas.

It's been a good ride so far. Just remember, whether it's real or not, it's all about how we played the game.

WHY IS TOM DOING BUMPS IF THIS ISN'T REAL. PLEASE BE REAL. PLEASE BE REAL.

Kusagari

Oh god, I remember that. 6th grade, I was home from school sick and they played that damn cartoon allllll day.

The best part was when they finally 'apprehended' Screwy Squirrel and CN decided to make it up to the viewers by playing ANOTHER Screwy Squirrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom