• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I literally fell asleep during this episode during its original run. It took that to make me realize I wasn't digging the show anymore (look in the show's OT, I was mad excited about it and loved talking about each episode... though less and less as the show went on.)

I literally fell asleep during this episode during its original run. It took that to make me realize I wasn't digging the show anymore (look in the show's OT, I was mad excited about it and loved talking about each episode... though less and less as the show went on.)
Everyone seemed hyped about this. It just fizzled out

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Before I sleep, confession time.

I only saw small snippets of ROD to know its familiarity while watching Thundercats.

I'll have to see it sometime later.

There's the TV show and the OAV. The OAV is well liked by everyone. The TV show is good up until a certain point and then jumps the shark, then it jumps the shark again.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Everyone seemed hyped about this. It just fizzled out

Yeah. What actually dealt a pretty big blow was learning Novid wasn't on the animation team, lol. That actually gave the thread some energy with suggestions flying back and forth with an "insider."

I bailed out of the show when it went on break at episode 13. On the one hand, I was spared the idiocy of Pumyra and the other boringness, but on the other I still did see the birth of Cheatara and Jet-arm Panthro.

Sigh... this show... hurts me heart, man.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I always thought he looked like the owl from Secret of NIMH.

kR2hQ7g.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom