• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novid

Banned
From now on, anything big that happens in the TV business will be named a Toonami April First Moment.

Cause nobody expected it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I think I've got an alteration of one that works pretty well. Making the thread right now.

EDIT: I need a Clone Wars banner, someone PM me one!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I sent two PMs out. If I don't hear about by 3 my time, half an hour, I make the thread myself. I don't want a mod locking us and everyone needing to find the thread without a link.

if we're lucky, mods wont lock until seda gets on, they're watching us after all
<.< >.> always watching....

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I sent two PMs out. If I don't hear about by 3 my time, half an hour, I make the thread myself. I don't want a mod locking us and everyone needing to find the thread without a link.

It's fine. it's not like they hound every 20k+ post threads. Don't worry. We've had the same issue with AnimeGAF and I think one time we went to like 22k or something stupid.

Amikami

Banned
I fillz it with Sketch Dahmps. I DID MY PART!

You're sketch dump was awesome this week by the way. Naruto was my favorite. You should post it again in new thread. I'm sure a lot of people will miss it depending on how much longer we have till new thread arrives.

Was gonna wait until comment on them but meh
zlCfzRF-QRoMa5h2yL

zlCfzRF-gYQGyH8h0A
zlCfzRF-pJ0kNL9W6-

zlCfzRF-wro6Hwt0g3
zlCfzRF-2nIidj2vrD

zlCfzRF_AbgBanVsoc
zlCfzRF_DWwy3gyra5

zlCfzRF_ITU5dhETCA
zlCfzRF_MVMwN6jaFY

zlCfzRF_d0cXR0c2_m
zlCfzRF_jkUTIcXmd0

zlCfzRF_pbUSTqE3IF

Later.
Good stuff once again. The Sword Art Online one is both funny and very true.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

im constantly surprised at how creative your sketchdumps are, i dont know how fast you draw but it must be hard to be drawing something from one show all while probably thinking of what to draw for the next

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
And they were glorious!

I thank ya!

You're sketch dump was awesome this week by the way. Naruto was my favorite. You should post it again in new thread. I'm sure a lot of people will miss it depending on how much longer we have till new thread arrives.

Yeah, can't miss that Page 1 fun. Will collect the links from this thread as a "History of Toonami's Past" post there.

Was gonna wait until comment on them but meh

Good stuff once again. The Sword Art Online one is both funny and very true.

"Shapely Woman accuses formless child of seduction; thrown out of court for absurdity."

im constantly surprised at how creative your sketchdumps are, i dont know how fast you draw but it must be hard to be drawing something from one show all while probably thinking of what to draw for the next

The attempt is "within 15 min". The reality is more like "26 min broken up by watching", with much time flux per pic. I've never been a fast art'r, so the "6 hour challenge" really helps!

Normally an hour or 2 for the "Cover" image, but the new Art Academy canvas makes me want to spend MUCH more time on them, as I'm not too happy with my quicky color pics...

ckohler

Dang it. Either Seda or someone else should make the thread this time. I want to bow out and maybe I can make the next one.

I just don't have time to come up with brand a new design in a few hours and picking a name this time is tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom