• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 99 Women 2008 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katherine Heigl is attractive, but not top 20 attractive. Is that pic you guys posted recent? She was hot as hell when she had a bit of weight on her. Now she's pretty skinny...

Ctrl f: Megan Good

Not found...wut? List fails.

harSon said:
She doesn't look like that now... take away about 20 pounds and then you will :lol

Beyonce being so low is a fucking disgrace. And where is Amerie :(?
Amen to Amerie, that sexy thing! Also, Beyonce, but that much was already obvious. And continuing the theme, here, don't forget Meagan "Oh so" Good!

Nice to see Alessandra getting such high honors. She's just so alluring, I can't explain it. I don't think she's the best looking woman, by far, but something about her, in addition to her looks, is just so damn attractive.

Edit: Beaten by Dark FaZe on Meagan Good. *High fives!*

MaX_PL

Banned
buhmachine said:
that list is a disgrace. it makes ign's yearly 100 best games ever look heaven sent. eva mendes? really? i mean REALLY?????????????

gaf should have its own top 99 women. might as well. i'll start with #1: camilla belle

edit: oh shi-, :lol i wasn't trying to troll you max_pl, i promise

edit: wow, beaten? :(

are you kidding me? i hope youre joking. youre comparing a woman to a little girl?

anyway, have you seen Eva in We Own the Night? Most beautiful thing in the world.

Roi

Teh Hamburglar said:
Wheres Dakota Fanning?

No, really, where is she? I lost track of her somewhere near Hollywood and Vine the other night.

Oh no, that's someone I really really really hate.

I hope she dies (OD) soon.

TheWolf said:
Katherine Heigl is not really attractive. on top of that, she's cunty and takes herself way too seriously.

I actually don't think she's super hot or anything (to say she's not attractive is ridiculous), but I always thought she came off pretty cool for a celebrity and seems like a fairly normal person in her interviews.

Finally, Alessandra Ambrosio gets ranked as the #1 Victoria's Secret girl.

Also, come on. If you had a choice between this girl:

f-Alessandra-Ambrosio-2690.jpg

and the chick from Knocked Up, would you really pick Heigl?

Green Shinobi said:

isnt that the girl from Harry Potter?

JimiNutz

Banned
There's probably something wrong with me because I don't really find any of the top 10 THAT attractive. Don't get me wrong, I'm not delusional, and no doubt I'd have sex with every single woman on that list given the chance, but I still think there are far more attractive women than these. Can't be bothered to trawl through the 99 women but is Evangeline Lilly (Kate from Lost) on the list?

JimiNutz

Banned
Green Shinobi said:
NutJobJim (neutral)
Has a Member?
(Today 1:50 PM)
Reply/Quote

Don't get me wrong they're hot, but are these really the top 10 girls in the world? Funnily enough I did just trawl through the list to look for Evangeline Lilly (started from number 1 and went backwards) and IMO, for the most part, the list got better as it went backwards. Can't believe Evangeline didn't make the list though. In a way I really do hope that my taste in warped because then while everyone else is fighting over the 'hot' girls I'll be feasting on the left over mutants:lol

NutJobJim said:
Don't get me wrong they're hot, but are these really the top 10 girls in the world? Funnily enough I did just trawl through the list to look for Evangeline Lilly (started from number 1 and went backwards) and IMO, for the most part, the list got better as it went backwards. Can't believe Evangeline didn't make the list though. In a way I really do hope that my taste in warped because then while everyone else is fighting over the 'hot' girls I'll be feasting on the left over mutants:lol
Well, the real top-10 girls in the world are all probably completely unknown, in such places as some beach village in Brazil or a mountain village in the mountains of Norway.

koam said:
http://ca.askmen.com/specials/top_99_women/index.html

Katherine Heigl #1, awesome. The list is user votes driven for the most part.

IT'S NOT A HOT LIST.

blahblahblahblahblahblah

1 - blahblahblah
2 - blahblahblah blahblahblah
3 - blahblahblah blahblahblah
4 - blahblahblah Mblahblahblahblahblahblahendes

Mid edit thought... HOW THE HELL IS THIS NOT A HOT LIST?

5 - Jessica Alba
6 - Scarlett Johansson
7 - Jessica Biel
8 - Rihanna
9 - Marisa Miller
10 - Adriana Lima
11 - Maria Menounos
12 - Megan Fox
13 - Keeley Hazell
14 - Beyonce
15 - Natalie Portman
16 - Gisele Bundchen
17 - Maggie Q
18 - Cheryl Tweedy
19 - Miranda Kerr
20 - Bar Refaeli

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Woo miranda kerr, but at 19 :( . And no Bilson in the top 20 :(.

Otherwise a decent list, if only i could tap one of em, my life would be complete.

JimiNutz

Banned
Green Shinobi said:
Well, the real top-10 girls in the world are all probably completely unknown, in such places as some beach village in Brazil or a mountain village in the mountains of Norway.

Oh I know that, but even among the known women it seems like there are hotter girls than the ones in this top 10. I know it's all personal preference but to me it just seems like the list is made up of the current hot properties in movies, music, TV etc. (which is understandable I guess.) The list thus seems to me to be a whose popular list, not a whose hot list.

alex chilton said:
Speaking of Megan Fox, she has a clubbed thumb. Not really a big deal, just weird to know. Maybe she was knocked down a couple of places for it??
24vp7gn.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clubbed_thumb

Thank you mister! I always wondered how it is called!

Chittagong said:
The greys! Fuck, they already have hybrids! KILL! Kill with fire!

101.jpg

Why do women today think that eating is a sin? Why?
Don´t they understand that without food the twins are condemned?
Don´t they have mercy?

Kastro

Banned
Clevinger said:
Hmm? It looks like a prettier version of Scarlett Johansson's face. Is she like 15 or 16 or something? Whoever she is, in that picture, doesn't look it.

she looks pretty young to me dude..

pedometer need checking?

How high on the list was Heidi Klum? I haven't seen a recent photo of her, so she might be getting older, but she was absolutely flawless at her peak.

MaX_PL

Banned
Green Shinobi said:

f-Alessandra-Ambrosio-2690.jpg

is that a serious question or sarcasm?

i cant tell so i'll tell you my answer. i'd choose katherine because she actually looks like a woman. the thing you just posted looks like a mix breed of 15 year old boy and a gremlin.

sleeping_dragon said:
is this only in the USA? cos i can name 10 Japanese AV stars who is hotter then most of the girls on that list.

and i bet most men in the US would not agree with you.

Clevinger

Kastro said:
she looks pretty young to me dude..

pedometer need checking?

I guess. How old is she then? She looks around 18 or 19.

edit: What the hell? Thinking Alessandra Ambrosio is attractive makes you a pedo? What's wrong with this forum...

MaX_PL said:
is that a serious question or sarcasm?

i cant tell so i'll tell you my answer. i'd choose katherine because she actually looks like a woman. the thing you just posted looks like a mix breed of 15 year old boy and a gremlin.

Well, I guess that makes me a pedophile gremlin lover.

alessandra_ambrosio_lin_3_big_1.JPG

alessandra_ambrosio_black_pink.jpg

MaX_PL

Banned
i can name ten guys i personally know with a bigger chest than her.

breast size doesnt matter to me honestly, but not only is he/she not attractive, she doesnt have any good features that accentuate her appearance.

anyway, i'll stop being a dick, but she's just not hot IMO.

Anasui Kishibe said:
the answers in this thread, the ultimate confirmation of America's total lack of taste when it comes to women

enlighten us. seriously.

Clevinger

Green Shinobi said:
How high on the list was Heidi Klum? I haven't seen a recent photo of her, so she might be getting older, but she was absolutely flawless at her peak.

She's older, and has had a (or maybe a few) kid(s), but she still looks fucking amazing. Why... Why would she pick that human pockmark Seal?

Youta Mottenai said:
Why do women today think that eating is a sin? Why?
Don´t they understand that without food the twins are condemned?
Don´t they have mercy?

Actually Scarlett Johanson isn't that skinny, at least not model skinny. She has a good amount of meat on her bones, in the right places...

MaX_PL said:
i can name ten guys i personally know with a bigger chest than her.
She has a pretty amazing hips/ass section. None of the pictures I could find do it justice, but my roommate has a Victoria's Secret subscription. She also has great abs.

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Alina Vacariu is hotter than every girl in the top 10, too. Damn that girl looks good. I'd have sex with her.

YYZ

Biel's the hottest, she has an amazing body that she keeps in shape unlike a lot of celebs who just starve themselves.

And why is this chick on the list?

lolchobot2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom