• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto GAF Meetup 29 - Sold our clothes for a Switch. Your cheapest cider please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I'll definitely be there tonight, but I'll show up a little later. I need to go out for a bit first around College and Bathurst, and then I'll pop over to where y'all are. Please keep the thread updated as you move around! :)

Renewed

No worries, get better man

Heading down now for pre-meet. If Tims is packed I'll find another place or maybe even head to main meetup spot a bit early.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
We're staying here for only a bit. It's PACKED AS HECK. We didn't have to wait tho.

Has Jesus risen?

I should be there.

fFffmr8.jpg

Renewed

Thanks for the fun. Kinda gone from all that beer but I'll get home fine. I'm thinking of a nice place to setup our Switches next month so maybe return to Power Up? Leave a recommendation. Also for timing is middle of the month ok? Lemme know!

krae_man

The 18th works best for me. After that, April 8 weekend is the next time I'll be available.

Gotta work Mar 24-25 and Mar 31-Apr 1 enenings.

Brinbe

Hope I'll be free then for the next one! But regardless, that def was good ass times. Till next time, TO-GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom