• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Transformers One - Official Trailer - Scarlett Johansson, Chris Hemsworth, Brian Tyree Henry

Solarstrike

Gold Member
Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

jufonuk

not tag worthy
When I was a kid, this was aimed at kids:

4tIsgtO.jpeg

I like that they made an all transformers CGI movie but the dialogue is generic garbage. That doesn't make it appropriate for kids-you can actually make something for kids *and* write good dialogue at the same time. I feel like you could change a few key words in this trailer and end up with a promo for the Croods or something
This just needs either a hd re release or a shot for shot remake with excellent CGI

It will make money

RagnarokIV

When I was a kid, this was aimed at kids:

4tIsgtO.jpeg

I like that they made an all transformers CGI movie but the dialogue is generic garbage. That doesn't make it appropriate for kids-you can actually make something for kids *and* write good dialogue at the same time. I feel like you could change a few key words in this trailer and end up with a promo for the Croods or something
That movie was a fucken bloodbath! Moved me to tears as a kid.

Rewatched it and despite forgetting most of the lore over time, it was still good.

Kadve

Was right about to post it. Except this is arguably worse since its in motion. Dips deep into the uncanny valley.
But... They WERE... In the original lore. They weren't always enemies but were friends until Megatron's ideology changed and Orion/Optimus HAD to become a leader.
Youre talking stuff introduced by IDW and the aligned (War for cybertron, Prime, etc) continuity. Megatron and Optimus never knew each other in any continuity prior to those.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Transformers Megatron GIF

Lamest looking shit 😂

“I bet your guessing how I ended up here, I used to be a regular worker bot, until my best friend turned evil. Now I’m saving the world and turning in to a truck”

Last edited:

Jinzo Prime

I'm a bit of a Transformers fan, so I knew this was coming for a while. My biggest complaint is that it looks exceedingly generic and safe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom