• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump’s lawyers seek to undercut Mueller’s Russia investigation

Can Trump pardon himself and other questions answered:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ns-answered/?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.8968e74cdecc

This tidbit is in there:

"Additionally, a Republican who’s talked to administration officials told The Post that the White House hopes to begin “laying the groundwork to fire” Robert Mueller, the former FBI director tasked with the investigation."

Firing Mueller is something you would only do if he's literally walking down the hallway with handcuffs and a warrant for your arrest at that very moment.

The only hiccup is whether we can get the people in congress to sign off on an independent council. I can see Republicans circle the wagons around him over this.

Donnie Jr. and Manafort are providing stuff & doing private interviews before a public hearing

DFSu5CcU0AIT_qy.jpg

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Well maybe Christmas will be early this year.

Whenever he gets locked up we should have a new national holiday.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I think Kasowitz had to leave because some things in his past prevent him from getting security clearance. Without that he is more or less unable to perform as lawyer for Trump.

I think it's more likely that after Trump started asking about pardons he saw a giant, very public 'L' in his future that he'd rather not have stain his legacy.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Make America Sane Again

I was thinking more like an ornamental wall where you pin depictions of golden opportunities, like Mueller giving Trump the greatest golden opportunity, a golden shower. And of course government mandated 2 day holiday.

There are other ornaments, like the 25 foot ladder that defeats a 25 billion dollar wall by bad hombres.

Top Bottom