• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump AZ rally: dishonest media, gov't shutdown if no wall, hints at Arpaio pardon

O7sB6qH.gif

Ekai

Geezus fuck this is such hot garbage. Bigoted pieces of shit who actively spread hatred and violence acting like they're righteous victims in all of this. God I fucking hate Republicans. All of them. Such subhuman garbage.

SoulUnison

Banned
"Flaunted sexual immorality" - code for anti- lgbt language. While saying in previous speeches that they support all people regardless of how they are. These fucking moronic idiots.

This is Right-Wing Sharia in action.

Add it to the pile!

The last speaker called out "reproductive rights" and "social justice" as things God needs to start puttin' a stop to, dang it.

joe2187

Banned
Mike Pence gets "Presidential" Theme....but I swear if Turmp comes out to "Cant always get what you want" I fucking swear ....

Is the miserable crowd size a limitation of the space or people not wanting to go to these dumb rallies?

Either way I can't imagine the GOP are a fan of this showboating when he has done nothing but hurt their agenda.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
"Relentlessly delivering" on his promises

LOL

antonz

What are they rallying here? I don't get it.

Trump was likely planning to Pardon Arpaio but enough GOP people said are you stupid after Charlottesville. Throw in the fact Trump probably thinks Arizona is still super Red instead of purple he probably expected a huge crowd

Ugh why do I have to live in Phoenix, this is literally making me sick. At least our Mayor pretty much said fuck off to trump before the rally but still...

Trump was likely planning to Pardon Arpaio but enough GOP people said are you stupid after Charlottesville. Thro win the fact Trump probably thinks Arizona is still super Red instead of purple he probably expected a huge crowd

I can guarantee you he never goes there again.

Just Alabama and Kentucky from now on!

SoulUnison

Banned
He's listing most of these things like they're intentional accomplishments and not just things that happened naturally and/or were completely unrelated to them.

greycolumbus

The success of others absolutely infuriates me.
Mike Pence gets "Presidential" Theme....but I swear if Turmp comes out to "Cant always get what you want" I fucking swear ....

Gotta remind the people what the trailer music is gonna be when this whole thing gets turned into a movie.

Top Bottom