• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump commemorates Cinco de Mayo with a special message to constituents

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
As an outsider i can only say good luck and god speed America

You really dun goofed this time

The fact that an actual Bond villain is in the running to become president is hilarious and amazing

Calling him a Bond villain is giving him way too much credit. Maybe an Austin Powers villain.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
UFCgwfQ.png

As an outsider i can only say good luck and god speed America

You really dun goofed this time

The fact that an actual Bond villain is in the running to become president is hilarious and amazing

Don't worry, after Trump saves America he will help save Europe, you guys are our little brothers after all.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Look at what these Hispanic wage-slaves in my kitchen whipped up for my uncultured palate! I love those guys.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'

Hydrus

He isn't winning. Sorry, the math just isn't there.

And he probably bought this from taco bell.

Tell me then oh wise one, how will he become President?

What news?

He actually doesn't have the numbers. He's trailing heavily behind Hillary on practically every single poll.

Yeah, he can't win with just the white vote. Those days are over.

Man, if Trump wins, the meltdowns are going to be incredible...

Man, if Trump wins, the meltdowns are going to be incredible...

I'm all for a good meltdown, but they're only fun when it's about pop culture and/or video games.

The "meltdowns" behind a Trump Presidency would actually be legitimate, unlike crying because of a console exclusive becoming multiplat or vice-versa.

Kusagari

Trump has the worst numbers with Hispanics we've ever seen and also somehow has worse numbers with blacks than Romney did.

We saw how far just whites could get you in 2012. Trump starts off far more disliked by minorities than Romney was and with a far bigger problem among the biggest constituent that votes period: white women.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
The more you guys create dank memes about Trump and the more he makes you directly and indirectly laugh, you're going to associate that positive humor with him, and before you know it, your subconscious is going to gain some likability points with Trump.

Self audit your brain in a couple months and see if this happened to you.

RPGCrazied

The more you guys create dank memes about Trump and the more he makes you directly and indirectly laugh, you're going to associate that positive humor with him, and before you know it, your subconscious is going to gain some likability points with Trump.

Will never happen with me. I have deep hatred for Trump. Nothing I find from him funny. Some might be swayed with his words, but I see right through that high school antics shit.

mattiewheels

I never thought about that, Trump has the dank meme vote locked up.

Mizerman

No. I don't find anything likable about Trump.

It's already happening to me.

It's a great show and I can't stop watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom