• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Is A White Savior Sent By God To Save America

Right-wing radio host Jesse Lee Peterson spent a portion of his show yesterday again praising President Trump as a white savior sent by God to save America.

Peterson heaped praised on Trump for shoving aside the prime minister of Montenegro at a recent NATO summit so that he could stand in front of the group of assembled leaders.

“He goes overseas and those little weak ones try to get in front of him during a photo shoot, he pushed them out of the way,” Peterson rejoiced. “White power. White power! I’m loving it. I love good.
I love the light and it doesn’t matter the color of the person that the light is coming from, I love it. I rejoice when I see men and women stand up with the love of God operating through them, overcoming evil.”

“We are so fortunate to have President Trump. It looked like God had given up on us with Obama,” Peterson continued. “I had to get on my knees and God heard my prayer … And then the Lord said, ‘Be cool, Trump is coming. I will send my son and he will save you.'”

“Isn’t it beautiful to see white men and women finally standing up?” he said. “It’s so refreshing, because if white people give up completely, it’s over for the country. It’s the whites who make things happen. Blacks and Mexicans don’t make things happen.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...s-a-white-savior-sent-by-god-to-save-america/

Diancecht

tumblr_nehw564qxe1qcmbd6o2_250.gif

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
“He goes overseas and those little weak ones try to get in front of him during a photo shoot, he pushed them out of the way,” Peterson rejoiced. “White power. White power!

What the...
Milo Đukanović is fucking white you dunce.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Like really, where do these people get the whole "I only want white people to win" thing from the bible?

jetsetrez

How does this person have a show? Man, I just don't understand how people can be so utterly delusional, and how others can go along with it.

Joeku

I hope he chokes on his snake tongue and stops being a bleachy blemish on the skin of America.

Fuck the White Nationalist State. Let them suffer, the tragic worthless fucks.

What the...
Milo Đukanović is fucking white you dunce.
That name sounds awful foreign, you sure?

My favourite thing about the 'weak, little countries' schtick is that Macron made Trump look like a fucking moron and Merkel prior to this has made him seem like a moody child. Also I do love that America's post-Cold War jingoism of beating Russia was purely subject to partisanship on the Republican's part.

Joeku

If there is a Hell, Trump will surely spitroast in it.

But there isn't, so the best we can do is make him suffer in his last decade of life.

Poison his eyes. Give him no moment of respite. The second he crosses the border up north, I'll be tomatoing the orange fuck. Maybe he'll get some fucking vitamin E, despite his hate for humanity.

If he doesn't get assassinated (which would be a shame) I hope he shits himself to death.

God would want it that way.

Ah yes, a white savior who has demonstrably committed adultery, sexually molested women, and (at the very least) had incestual thoughts about his own daughter.

A true saint.

Caydel

Neo Member
"The Antichrist will be a political leader, described in the Book of Revelation as “the Beast.” He will poison the minds of his followers with half-truths, false love, and, above all else, sheer charisma. Most importantly, he will gain much of his power and influence by being endorsed by the False Prophet, a mighty religious leader with nefarious goals."

America, ya'll need to have a second look at your laws on hate speech. I promise you, democracy won't collapse if you ban this filth.

IrishNinja

I die a little more inside everyday. America is finished.

could be wrong but isn't this some AM radio shit? these dudes have thought that forever, the masks are just off now. dudes like phife from your avatar taught me clowns like this won't be the ones.

Top Bottom