• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump recommends book by "great guy" Sheriff David Clarke

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
His standards for who he considers a "bad guy" or "good guy" are so fucking weird and upside down. If I remember right he once(while president) tweeted that Obama was a "bad(or sick) guy." So a former and fellow president is a bad guy while this jerkoff is a great guy? Fuck you, you tactless scumbag.

It's simple, really.

You kiss my ass? You're white? You're rich? Good guy!

You don't kiss my ass? You're a person of color? Not a christian? Bad guy!

UberTag

Trump is just determined to show everyone how much of a racist prick he is
Until someone gives him a reason to do otherwise, he's going to REVEL in being the most obnoxious ass possible.
He's been given little reason to this point to think he won't get away with these remarks (or anything else he's guilty of) scot free just as he has throughout his entire life.

CloudWolf

So David Clarke is a black guy who is racist against black people and he is a Democrat who believes in pretty much everything Democrats are against? And here I thought Milo Yiannopoulos was the biggest hypocrite in America.

So David Clarke is a black guy who is racist against black people and he is a Democrat who believes in pretty much everything Democrats are against? And here I thought Milo Yiannopoulos was the biggest hypocrite in America.

I don't think Milo is American so they can share the title for their respective countries.

This guy is disgusting and sad. If he has children I wonder what are their true thoughts about him.

cameron

POTUS using his twitter account to peddle a book written by a turd while part of the country is experiencing a major natural disaster. Quite the trifecta.

And lots of 5 star reviews on Amazon. "Tell it like it is!" "No fake news book!"

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
"I'm not racist because I promote literature written by a black person"

Nokterian

He really is aiming to be the single worst president in history. Like you have to actively try to beat some of those guys but he's just giving it his all

He already is, history will not be kind to him or his family. Biggest piece of shit known to mankind for a longtime.

DarkKyo

stroke or heart attack when ? sorry to say this but it would be good for the world

VpYe4OR.gif

Amazon?
Great book?
Sunday morning in the midst of a natural disaster?
Dog-whistle racism?
All within the challenging confines of 140 characters?
Hypocrisy all around?
Stupidity as far as the eye can see?

Reading? A book?

This is the Art of Trump, everybody.

Otnopolit

I hate how they paraded this guy out at the RNC and news interviews to be like "SEE THIS FELLOW AFRICAN AMERICAN THINKS BLM IS BAD, SO THEREFORE IT IS DEFINITIVE PROOF". Also yeah, no way Trump has read his book. Probably just some political plug because Trump is too chickenshit to be as openly racist as this guy but they share similar beliefs.

norinrad

While a major city is being submerged and many folks are climbing into their attics to escape rising waters..

The question you should be asking is will Texas remember this in 2018 and 2020? In their hour of need, the President was busy recommending books.

Trump is just determined to show everyone how much of a racist prick he is

He's just making a bet that at least half of Americans are as racist as he is, and the fact that he's still President tells me that it's a pretty safe bet. All I know is I've cancelled any upcoming trips I had planned to the US.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I can only assume Trump got word the guy was being investigated and something was about to come out about him.

"I said he's a great guy, said read his book, and then the fake news and dishonest media suddenly say he did something wrong and has to go to jail. It's not a coincidence folks, it's a witch hunt!"

Lmo911

Even in a painting where they're trying to show him in a positive light, Trump is still all "meh, it's a plant. "

Omadahl

Banned
This needs a photoshop so that he's recommending Dianetics.

I have the best Thetans. The most Thetans. I took the test, it was easy for me. Believe me. Great test by the way. You know what they told me? I have the highest levels they've ever seen. Off the charts. They took me in the back room, gave me a crown and named me the king of scientology.

kevin1025

Banned
The most shocking part of that tweet is Trump recommending a book. We know you don't read.

Came here to write this exact thing, haha. Loved it when NYT asked him about what he's been reading and then he just points to all of the books in the room in general as proof he clearly reads.

Top Bottom