• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump: "Sherriff Joe can sleep easy" "I wont do it tonight, so to avoid contreversy"

joe2187

Banned
Just announced at his rally talking about the Arizona Sherriff, "Convicted for doing his Job" Joe.

I will make a prediction. Sheriff Joe will be just fine, I won't do it tonight but Sheriff Joe can feel good -

A terrorist killed a woman and wounded and crippled 19 others less than 10 days ago.

And he's jerking himself off live on national TV.

I hope he has a heart attack.

MIMIC

Banned
President Trump will not move to pardon former Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio during the president's campaign rally in Phoenix on Tuesday, a White House spokeswoman said.

“There will be no discussion of that today at any point, and no action will be taken on that front at any point today,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters traveling with Trump on Air Force One.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tation-ahead-of-rally/?utm_term=.61f18c8a0797

Classic Trump

It's all him. Always has to come back to him. All Trump 24/7, 365 days a tear.

I think less of people that voted for this narcissistic child by the day.

Like come on, he's never lied about who he is or tried to hide his repugnant self centered idiocy.

If you thought making this man-child leader of the free world was a good idea then you've got issues.

So going by the pattern of things Trump is never going to get around to the actual pardoning.

He will. It's not like a border wall or a health care repeal, he doesn't need anyone's approval or input. It's the easiest type of action for him to take.

aeolist

Banned
who wants to bet that trump thinks the pardoning process just involves him going up to someone and declaring "you're pardoned!"

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
He will. It's not like a border wall or a health care repeal, he doesn't need anyone's approval or input. It's the easiest type of action for him to take.
Yeah, this is infinitely less complicated.

He does have to actually get the process started beyond a tweet

Yeah. It'll start with a tweet, or rather it actually started at the rally tonight, and eventually somebody in the WH will remind him that he can't just shout it and make it so. Much like how he seemingly thought the transgender military ban could be accomplished through a tweet and nothing more.

Yeah. It'll start with a tweet, or rather it actually started at the rally tonight, and eventually somebody in the WH will remind him that he can't just shout it and make it so. Much like how he seemingly thought the transgender military ban could be accomplished through a tweet and nothing more.

I'm curious to see if the process actually gets started, or if he gets waived off of it again since he couldn't do it tonight to get the runner's high off of the crowd

We're at the point where it honestly seems like the White House is just trying the 'ask for forgiveness, not for permission' game

Well at least Trump has confirmed that the job of law enforcement is to terrorize and oppress minorities.

And this hard-on that he seems to have specifically for Mexicans... it's because of that Selma Hayek thing right? Almost everything he does seems to be tied to petty retribution for a blow to his ego that he experienced in the past so I'm going to assume that the answer is yes.

mreddie

bpdkc1i8l1lp0ds5sfdz.gif

Month 8 and already feels like 2 years.

Jeels

I hope the reactions around the country and the world are Swift and strong. Things will keep getting worse before they get better.

Top Bottom