• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump talks Megyn Kelly's nose [Talking Megyn's appearance = ban]

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://thinkprogress.org/election/2...onfronted-him-about-sexism-was-on-her-period/

Donald Trump, who leads the polls for the Republican presidential nomination by a wide margin, received a series of tough questions during the Fox News debate on Thursday. Notably, Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly confronted Trump about his history of insults about women. Over the years, Trump has referred to women as “fat pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals,” Kelly noted.

Appearing on CNN Friday night, Trump suggested that Kelly asked him “ridiculous questions” because she was on her period. Specifically, Trump said she had “blood coming out of her whatever.”

o dear...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2swXOPDcHg

latest

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
He's such a straight shooter, he's not afraid to be honest, he really says what's on his mind and I can respect that

am I doing it right?

And diet sexists/racists/assholes will continue to like him because "he's not like every other politician, he's actually honest!!!!"

He's riding this train of shock statements because it's getting him the most attention.

johnsmith

remember me
This man is amazing, a fantastic leader, a great unifier. Who else could get Republicans and Democrats to agree on something? Both sides hate fox news now.

ucdawg12

I'm not totally sure it was an attempt to imply she was on her period. He says about her attitude that "you could see that she had blood coming out of her eyes -- out of her... where ever." I think he might've just butchered whatever phrase he was looking for (shooting daggers with her eyes?) and then gave up on it.

Iph

Banned
No Trump, YOU were manstrating. It's okay, I know you weren't expecting your manopause to set in already. :3

Striek

That was hilarious and funny, not PC but not genuinely sexist IMO. Trump is a crude person, that was probably his most subtle jab yet.

Specifically, Trump said she had “blood coming out of her whatever.”

2huMdJ6.gif

I've hear 14 year old virgins discuss periods with more maturity. I believe next time he should refer to a vagina as a 'thingy' or perhaps 'down there'.

At least try and act like a grown up in your insults and use pussy or cunt, for fucks sake.

Edit: Oh the full quote does make it sound like he just fucked up what he was saying.

Hexa

2huMdJ6.gif

I've hear 14 year old virgins discuss periods with more maturity. I believe next time he should refer to a vagina as a 'thingy' or perhaps 'down there'.

At least try and act like a grown up in your insults and use pussy or cunt, for fucks sake.

Plausible deniability. :p

Kevin

I'm not totally sure it was an attempt to imply she was on her period. He says about her attitude that "you could see that she had blood coming out of her eyes -- out of her... where ever." I think he might've just butchered whatever phrase he was looking for (shooting daggers with her eyes?) and then gave up on it.

That was my take as well but of course everyone will run with it being about her on her period because it's more insidious.

xbhaskarx

That was my take as well but of course everyone will run with it being about her on her period because it's more insidious.

Mmmhmm sure. Eyes. Yeah that's it. He just chose to say "whatever" instead of eyes. If he had meant to say vagina he would have actually used the word vagina. Because Trump is the kind of straight shooter who will publicly use the term vagina when criticizing a female reporter if he wanted to. But eyes, they're just whatever.

Or maybe butthole. Maybe he meant to say she had blood shooting out of her butthole. That wouldn't even be sexist, men have those too. See there's a simple explanation, move along folks nothing to see here!

Lucifelle

Banned
That was hilarious and funny, not PC but not genuinely sexist IMO. Trump is a crude person, that was probably his most subtle jab yet.

Couldn't be less genuinely sexist.

The fact that Americans are willing to vote for this guy is legitimately scary imo. It's incompetence culture at the highest level.

SalvaPot

Finally, a president that we can talk about more than Bush Jr.

I am convinced now this guy is written by the creators of South Park.

Linsies

I seriously.... can't stop laughing at Trump. I'm a woman and I'm a Democrat. Am I broken? I don't want him to be President but... if he were, I might have endless laughs for a whole 4 years.

I would never vote for him but if we have to lose... I guess a troll would be best vs. a seriously religious conservative.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Mmmhmm sure. Eyes. Yeah that's it. He just chose to say "whatever" instead of eyes. If he had meant to say vagina he would have actually used the word vagina. Because Trump is the kind of straight shooter who will publicly use the term vagina when criticizing a female reporter if he wanted to. But eyes, they're just whatever.

Or maybe butthole. Maybe he meant to say she had blood shooting out of her butthole. That wouldn't even be sexist, men have those too. See there's a simple explanation, move along folks nothing to see here!

Uhhh... He did say eyes though.

ThinkProgress in my experience isn't a good source to take at face value.

Sounds like what he meant was she was out to get him or something.

jesus christ if he gets elected he is gonna say something to cause a war i swear.

"China honestly is just on their you know what of the month"

Kirye

Never thought i'd say this, but I feel bad for the republicans if Trump is the one who's gonna represent them.

Someone jokingly said earlier that Trump was hired by the democrats to make republicans look bad. I'm starting to believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom