• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump to hold rally on night of White House Correspondents Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Decided to check out Fox News last night and they were very on message. All the panelists, talk show hosts and whatnot all said the same thing which is trump is a total people's president. That he's out there with the people while the elites are at Washington doing elite things. It'd quite amazing how coordinated their message is for their audience.

Toth

Decided to check out Fox News last night and they were very on message. All the panelists, talk show hosts and whatnot all said the same thing which is trump is a total people's president. That he's out there with the people while the elites are at Washington doing elite things. It'd quite amazing how coordinated their message is for their audience.

I wonder what they expect the media do to 'be with the people'. Are people really interested in attending a media focused dinner?

gaugebozo

They'll keep finding ways to blame the continuing lack of jobs on Hillary and Obama, and whomever the Democrats groom to be their next leader.
They've already blamed Obama for the Iraq War, I'm expecting them to blame Trump's recession (there will be one) on whoever his opponent will be, even before they're chosen.

It works. The idiots believe it.

Wait.

Hold up.

What?

giphy.gif

He's a grotesque.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom