• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump to visit the Vatican, Israel and Saudi Arabia on first foreign trip

It's sarcasm.

The run-of-the-mill atheist Trumpkins who can't shut up about (((globalists))) and radical islam won't be pleased..

my sarcasm detector has been terrible lately

I think my other reply post above missed the point as well

as in he likely meant ISIS loves Trump, not Saudi Arabia

tumblr_inline_np3d8nn5lh1s8zbfz_500.gif

Trumps visit to Saudi Arabia is now a summit
Saudi Arabia invites Tunisia & Iraq to the American Islamic summit in
https://twitter.com/zaidbenjamin/status/861615463872311296
#Riyadh during Trump's visit. More invitation are expected to come.
Morocco is invited to the US - Islamic summit in #Riyadh #SaudiArabia during #Trump's visit.
Saudi King Salman invites leaders of #Bahrain #Turkey #Yemen #Jordan #Pakistan to the US - Islamic summit in #Riyadh
invitations are stacking
So Trump's first foreay into the world stage is now 3 summits

Nato, G7, and this Saudi one

Plus a trip to Israel and the Vatican...

well America...
giphy.gif

...Wait, so SA invited Trump, and then invited as much of the Middle East that they're on vaguely good terms with to turn up as well?

That... that's crafty.

Jag

State Department edits out any mention of Israel in Saudi version of announcement. I guess they didn't want to insult their Saudi friends by mentioning Israel.

“[It’s] to share with you that my first foreign trip as president of the United States will be to Saudi Arabia, then Israel and then to a place that my cardinals love very much — Rome, ” Trump said in the clip.

But a version posted on the US Embassy in Riyadh’s website and on its Arabic-language Twitter account – @USAinKSA – makes no mention of Israel.

Top Bottom