• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump's birthday is next week. Melania wants you to sign his birthday card

I have absolutely no idea why I got this email, but my misery is your gain.

I wanted to save reaching out to you for a very special event.

On June 14, 2017, President Trump will turn 71, and I need your help to make it a birthday my husband will never forget.

Our celebrations always include family and close friends.

You have certainly proven yourself to be a loyal friend of my husband through your support of his positive vision to Make America Great Again and your unwavering commitment to the Republican Party.

Please, join me in celebrating Donald’s 71st birthday by signing the card before the deadline, 9:00 PM on June 14, 2017.

And to make it even more special, be sure to include your personal message.

Chris, Donald will be glad to hear from friends like you who have meant so much to his and our Party’s success.

So please, take a moment to sign the President’s birthday card. Your support and kind wishes mean so much to our family.

Warmly,

Melania Trump Signature Headshot
Melania Trump

Sign the Card

A birthday he won't forget!

liquidtmd

Banned
Yes. I'd love to sign it.

I'll put in a really nice message too.

Really...

1441064767851.gif

Maximo

Thank you for signing President Trump's 71st birthday card

You have certainly proven yourself to be a loyal friend of President Donald Trump through your steadfast support of his positive vision to Make America Great Again!

Your continued support is critical to supporting the President's America First Agenda.

Please make a contribution today to commemorate his birthday.

Choose donation amount:

Yeah fuck off Donald.

bengraven

Thank you for signing President Trump's 71st birthday card

You have certainly proven yourself to be a loyal friend of President Donald Trump through your steadfast support of his positive vision to Make America Great Again!

Your continued support is critical to supporting the President's America First Agenda.

Please make a contribution today to commemorate his birthday.

Choose donation amount:

Yeah fuck off Donald.

Hello.

*airhorns*

Melania secretly hoping this turns out horrible so that Trump's health takes another blow.

If you guys want your submissions to slip through and not be filtered out, do stealthily.

For the POTUS on his 71st birthday with the
Utmost admiration and respect.
Cheers from myself and my family!
Kindly,
Ustinya Cука

Kirye

You're a disgrace to the human race. You single handedly bring us down as a species. Ducks look at us and laugh at how pathetic we are having voted you in to office.

Happy Birthday.

And then it asked me to donate money, so fuck that.

Nice trick, but I'm not getting my VISA denied!

or : happy birthday, you're not special. you're getting older, but not much better. we all want to embarrass you, that's why we're singing this song. so happy fucking birthday. you're not special. you're not special.

Top Bottom