• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

bratman

Neo Member
I Asked for Crysis, and i got it... but then i realized it was for origin :'(

if someone wants it let me know (if more then one person asks i will randomly choose)

frequency

Daily:
greetings from the moon

Did anyone ever get the "Gravity Defying Hair" daily? I was so sure it would be TressFX. Maybe they're giving double XP this time because that one was bugged?

zroid

Banned
Daily:
greetings from the moon

Did anyone ever get the "Gravity Defying Hair" daily? I was so sure it would be TressFX. Maybe they're giving double XP this time because that one was bugged?

Probably not bugged, but I was lurking the forums yesterday and it doesn't seem like anyone got it. Too vague, I guess.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Daily:
greetings from the moon

I had no idea what that was, I tried Lara Croft though, even though that didn't make much sense lol

I just got the Fable the Journey Bolt DLC emailed to me. is anyone interested in a trade? for pretty much anything. XBL, Steam, PSN. im also looking for XBL gold time too, 14days/1month.

edit: does anyone have an extra $20off Gears:Judgment code? the last one PM'd to me didn't work.

Maybach

Neo Member
i just got the one hammerburst code sent. they must be all separate.

Yeah, figured. Just wasn't sure if you're allowed one of three or all. I'm assuming all since it says pending. Looks like the same Future Shop pre-order codes, so no biggie if I don't get the others as I'm picking it up there anyways.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Gears of War Judgment Anya DLC: Y6T6F-XRGWH-72V3J-Y42G4-2Q33Z

Gears of War Judgment Young Dom DLC:WPM9C-PP9Q7-GF3X9-TK9F2-Q4Q4Z

Gears of War Judgment Hammerburst DLC: 67MJC-RMT44-Y74M4-2F6DD-X67Q

Fable the Journey Bolt DLC: FXVC6-4WGT2-YQXW9-WR7HK-2KFRZ

zroid

Banned
Aaaaaand there's my motivation to finally play Sakura Samurai... which I bought, like, last summer (whenever it was on sale). Thanks tsilon!

Maybach

Neo Member
Shadow Escaper is godawful

I refuse to play this for any longer. >:\

Yeah, I gave up after the third day on it. Just got tedious. Only had a 1500 score on it. :/

EDIT: Gave it one last shot and got it. You get it on the end of Day 4, basically.

chicoquente

Neo Member
Just note it usually takes 2 weeks before your invite will actually go through.

They may have made improvements, or my last one was dumb luck with timing, but after my first 3 invites taking quite awhile the most recent one I sent was received in 2 days.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
They may have made improvements, or my last one was dumb luck with timing, but after my first 3 invites taking quite awhile the most recent one I sent was received in 2 days.
I sent Noez an invite February 28th and he didn't get the invite until March 13th. Same thing has been true with every invite I've ever sent.

Sajjaja

Aw shit... my phone glitched out and I got a 360 Crysis code even thought I wanted a PS3 one (Don't have a 360). Anyone care to trade or give me a PS3 Crysis code? I never played this before but always wanted to.

Edit: nvm.

lfc11

Neo Member
Anyone knows of a way to access the Glist members' zone or the forums on an iPhone? I can't get past the home page after signing in.

zeitgeist

Wow, I can't believe a perk was a free download of Crysis. That is really awesome. At first I ignored it because I thought it was just for PC but bam, now I have it for 360. Pumped to try it out.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I asked for the PC version but never got it. Seemed like they re-stocked with XBLA and PSN versions!

SickBoy

Got the Crysis PSN code after like 30 mins, pretty sweet. :)

Yeah, I really appreciate that the restock was posted here. If I'd realized they were giving out codes for that photo contest, I'd have whipped up a submission... I've wanted to play the original for some time. When they first offered the perk, I think it was PC only.. not ideal for me but I requested one and didn't get it.

Worked out well, because I prefer it to be on console (don't even have Windows at the moment.. will in the relatively near future) and got it for 360. Yay!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yeah, I really appreciate that the restock was posted here. If I'd realized they were giving out codes for that photo contest, I'd have whipped up a submission... I've wanted to play the original for some time. When they first offered the perk, I think it was PC only.. not ideal for me but I requested one and didn't get it.

Worked out well, because I prefer it to be on console (don't even have Windows at the moment.. will in the relatively near future) and got it for 360. Yay!
Yeah whoa, I just realized that too, and just came to this thread to ask and see if they were still distributing them.

Just requested one for 360, hope there's some left!

EDIT: Got it :D

Top Bottom