• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
How the hell do I refer people on this new layout? I see two green men and and a blue plus sign and a bunch of random numbers/letters beside both.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Going to try with FF then. Thanks.

Tried FireFox, TenFourFox and Safari. This is the result each time:
v0WKPa0.png

chicoquente

Neo Member
I have noticed I can not edit anything in my profile. Every time I click on the save changes link it just reloads the man nexus page. Then when I look at the profile info again no changes have been saved.

zroid

Banned
Uh, ok, there are only 5 birds in HarmoKnight, right? The challenge asks for 6, but I really don't think there are 6?

zroid

Banned
I put in a photo with five and it was accepted. I don't think there are six.

Thanks, yeah, I submitted it too with 5 birds. I put myself through hell to beat those trial stages in World 8 because I thought the 6th bird would be in there! :p

frequency

On the image for the challenge, the bottom right will have "Pending" in yellow, or "Complete" in green. I don't know what it shows if your submission is rejected.

The new site is nice but it's missing some important things. I can't find any way to see perk codes you've been awarded on the site anymore.

aechris

I don't know what the answer to the daily is (hint hint), but I DO have a tip for Super Stickman Golf 2.

You don't need to play through the entire course to get to Hole 8. Might be obvious to most people, but I didn't realize you could do "Practice Tee" and get the achievement that way. I was terrified of even attempting this until I figured that part out, then it was a quick 30 seconds.

zroid

Banned
lol wow, Super Mario RPG challenge! I was just thinking about that game today because of the Booster reference in Guacamelee (which made me so happy).

I'm pretty sure I already have the Attack Scarf in my Wii VC save file.

--

Daily solution is
Krypt
btw

Looking for codes for The Last of Us and Soul Sacrifice if anyone has them to spare. I requested them both but still haven't received either of them. I'll happily return the favor and circulate my codes to others should they end up coming through later.

Sajjaja

Looking for codes for The Last of Us and Soul Sacrifice if anyone has them to spare. I requested them both but still haven't received either of them. I'll happily return the favor and circulate my codes to others should they end up coming through later.

I got a Soul Sacrifice code if you still want one. PM me and I'll send it your way.

I also got a tsilon invite if anyone wants one.

Hung Wei Lo

Looks like I was able to get my grubby paws on a code for The Last of Us. If you didn't get one yet, PM me and I'll send it your way.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
How the hell do I refer people on this new layout? I see two green men and and a blue plus sign and a bunch of random numbers/letters beside both.
I can barely read anything if there's a little bit of sun glare on my screen. How about a little contrast, tsilon?

KarmaCow

Hmm how can I show a 100% completion rate on MP3 other than showing the percent on the save file? I'm using the trilogy so I overwrote the 100% save file with my hypermode run. Will they accept the unlock screen?

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Argh. Pandora's Tower challenge. I wasn't planning to play this yet, but I may have to reconsider.

Tsilon is making it hard not to rush through games...! I was doing it when I first joined the site, but I figured out now that some XP is not worth reducing my enjoyment of the games.

frequency

I decided a long time ago I would not chase any tsilon challenges (except quick flash or mobile games). I will just play games normally and if they happen to have a challenge for a trophy I already have, I'll submit.

Maybe that will change of their extra lives become something important. Or if the level requirements for stuff increases. I am level I think 44 or something just "naturally".

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
The only game I've "rushed" through for Tsilon was Fire Emblem and it was more about providing incentive to finally move on with the story. I was on Chapter 19 and got bogged down grinding support conversations for everyone. The challenge just gave me a little kick to get back into the story missions.

I'm pretty sure I have a 90%+ save file for Metroid Prime 3 so I should be able to finish that off as well. Maybe even get a couple games of Frozen Synapse in for that challenge as well.

The Super Mario RPG challenge got my butt moving on this game after having it on Wii VC for forever, but I got to monstro town yesterday only to find the 30 jump requirement beyond my abilities. Woops.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Thank god Metroid Prime 3 sends a screenshot of the mission complete screen to you when you beat the game. I overwrote my 100% run with my Hypermode run and I wasn't anywhere close to beating it.

Guitarmy

Banned
Where do they usually put hints of what the daily is? i can't figure out where to see them.

Edit: Never mind I figured it out. I am dumb.

Top Bottom