• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twilight Princess (HD?) Icon Discovered in Wii U eShop

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoon

I've already had 2 dreams die this month alone. I refuse to let the dream for more Nintendo news in the near future die as well.

What do you consider near future because we will with 100% certainty get Nintendo news in the near future aka within the next two weeks.

He will announce that Zelda U delay was a lie and the game is actually coming this year
tumblr_mt2tdlXep91s8ouhxo1_500.gif

:-(

balgajo

I'm betting in a direct before shareholders meeting, late october.

EDIT: Not only about the leaks but DeNA's news too.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
There are way too many hints / potential news / leaks about a Direct this month...or at least some important news coming soon from Nintendo. I sincerly hope it's a Direct, I miss them too much.

If there's another hint of anything appearing in the next few hours without a Direct being announced, I'll suffer the (metaphorical) blue balls syndrome even more than what I'm doing now, damn it.

This thread is some solid scientifical material in Hypeology : how a hype phenomenon appears, then grows before it is crushed so that it can gives birth to a new one.

It's the circle of hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom