• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch launches Power Rangers Marathon starting Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanya just joined and she already dogging on you.

Rocky, why are you laughing? You just got shot down.

Kat kidnapped a baby to show Tommy they should be together.

I'm sorry, Turbo is where I officially stopped watching until Time Force. I remember seeing the Turbo movie and just being like "I'm done with Power Rangers then. Whelp."

cordy

Banned
They even color code their backpacks.

How has no one put together that they're the Power Rangers?

The truth is that Tommy and Rocky shouldn't be associated with each other around that time. The Bloods and the Crips had beef for a lil bit.

Ithil

latest

Am I remembering correctly or did Zeo kind of end abruptly?

Like with Jason returning his powers or something.

Yeah, Zeo ends with Jason giving up the Gold Ranger powers, the Machine Empire defeated and Rita and Zedd declaring they're taking back their main villain spot. Turbo doesn't follow up on that plot point or provide any smooth transition from the Zeo powers to the Turbo powers.

Shaanyboi

Banned
OH
MY
GOD

Did they cast a Japanese baby just to match the Japanese footage of the kid the monster affects?!

DID THEY LEGIT JUST DO THAT?!

ReiGun

I'm sorry, Turbo is where I officially stopped watching until Time Force. I remember seeing the Turbo movie and just being like "I'm done with Power Rangers then. Whelp."

Turbo actually got really good after the team switch, and In Space was great.

TJ, Cassie, Ashley, and Carlos were one of the GOAT ranger teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom