• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch launches Power Rangers Marathon starting Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwk94

It just now dawned on me that the Rangers have been gone for a while. Justin had enough time to move, the Juice Bar had enough time to change management and its theme. Like, was anyone worried?

Ugh. Didn't Divatox kill this guy in the movie?

Elgar actually brings that up in the Turbo premiere. Says he crawled outta the lava.

JC Lately

It just now dawned on me that the Rangers have been gone for a while. Justin had enough time to move, the Juice Bar had enough time to change management and its theme. Like, was anyone worried?

Elgar actually brings that up in the Turbo premiere. Says he crawled outta the lava.

Ah. I skipped turbo. Work.

Delio

Yeah it makes me wonder just HOW much time they spent in space.

jwk94

Lol, there was a part in Andros' audition where he told them he could do a backflip knowing he'd never tried it before. They asked him to do and, luckily, he landed it.

Windam

Scaley member
So they're In Space now? Bah, looks like I'll miss a good portion of it being at work all day. :(

Is the little kid gone yet?

Glass

So they're In Space now? Bah, looks like I'll miss a good portion of it being at work all day. :(

Is the little kid gone yet?

Yeah, the Power Rangers command center got destroyed at the end of Turbo, the rangers went into Space to look for help but Justin stayed behind. I think the over arching story for this season is the search for Zordon. In Space is considered the best season of all so I'm keen to see it for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom