• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch launches Power Rangers Marathon starting Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

cordy

Banned
Can't wait for this episode.

275 25 "Always a Chance"

During battle, Carlos accidentally injures Cassie, giving him serious doubts about whether he is fit to be a Ranger. By undergoing training with former Ranger, he regains his confidence.

Just realized that Carlos is in a lot of episodes dealing with him hurting someone or him being crazy hurt. Damn.

Can't wait for this episode.

Just realized that Carlos is in a lot of episodes dealing with him hurting someone or him being crazy hurt. Damn.
It's not even a Carlos episode anyway. Really.

Stream numbers dying ;-; down to almost 25K.

Gonna be a bitch trying to watch Time Force.

It's not even a Carlos episode anyway. Really.

Stream numbers dying ;-; down to almost 25K.

Gonna be a bitch trying to watch Time Force.

The Turbo finale and Space premiere was around 32k, I imagine that's the best to expect from these garbage time slots. At least it hasn't dipped below 20k for any given amount of time.

Omnicent

I'm staying in this thread. I went to the MLB 2017 glitch thead.... boy that was a bad idea.
Hopefully In Space can cleanse my mind.

Shaanyboi

Banned
YOU HAVE PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF YOURSELF AS A RANGER?!

FUCKING CASSIE

and let's be real, that diary is nothing but her erotic fan-fiction

JediLink

"But that's my diary! By offering me something I already own, you're in effect eschewing the very basis of our consumer society, namely the principle of fair trade!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom