• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch launches Power Rangers Marathon starting Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

I know, it helps that the designs of the megazords were so damn cool and memorable. I really wish I still had a lot of my old action figures, I either destroyed them or sold them.

That's true. It really helped to make the figure all the more playable to my 7-year-old self at the time.

Yea. I had a ton of fucking toys when I was younger. As I got older and I clearly didn't play with them. They started taking up room. So I took my moms advice and either donated them or gave them away. I remember giving my N64 and all those games away to a friend of the family.

NOW I wish had all that stuff lol.

Yea. I had a ton of fucking toys when I was younger. As I got older and I clearly didn't play with them. They started taking up room. So I took my moms advice and either donated them or gave them away. I remember giving my N64 and all those games away to a friend of the family.

NOW I wish had all that stuff lol.

Same man! I didn't realize at the time just how I'd miss those figures. I guess that's nostalgia for you.

Defuser

Marmamite?
loaderybkii.png

I always knew this thing is evil!

Holy shit! the police car driving footage is Japanese and they horizontally flipped the footage so the kiddies can't see that the license plate is Japanese!

KDC720

Oh my goodness this Granny is too much.

The actual jump in quality from Turbo to In Space is great though, I hope the next few seasons are this consistent at the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom